Eh?
What happened to the thread of the same name? Instead of getting canned it should have been made a sticky as one of the finest BAPS (Bitterness And Petty Sniping) examples for a long time.

For anyone unlucky enough to miss it there was plenty of self aggrandisement, other posters getting randomly pulled into arguments and threats of violence seemingly being made via PM. Plus the return of FF being called Meatloaf on here after a lengthy absence. And not a mention of football across 11 pages.

In short, everything that makes this the only Albion board worth staying with.

Happy Christmas everyone. I think any hope of goodwill to all men may be wishful thinking however.
I think FF might have PM’d Nick (along with me and half of the rest of the board) to ask him to take it down (just a hunch). Fair to say it was not the man’s finest hour.

We all make idiots of ourself on here from time to time and say things that we regret but we’re quite a forgiving bunch when it comes down to it.
(12-24-2020, 01:21 PM)Old Stroller Wrote: What happened to the thread of the same name? Instead of getting canned it should have been made a sticky as one of the finest BAPS (Bitterness And Petty Sniping) examples for a long time.

For anyone unlucky enough to miss it there was plenty of self aggrandisement, other posters getting randomly pulled into arguments and threats of violence seemingly being made via PM. Plus the return of FF being called Meatloaf on here after a lengthy absence. And not a mention of football across 11 pages.

In short, everything that makes this the only Albion board worth staying with.

Happy Christmas everyone. I think any hope of goodwill to all men may be wishful thinking however.

If you're missing all the BAPS, & self aggrandisment,  there's plenty of it on the Ryanair thread, if you want to take a look.    Rolleyes

Happy Christmas, anyway.
Ah, I’d forgotten than it had spread over onto the Ryanair thread. Someone preserve it for posterity before it’s lost for ever.
Me looking at this thread...

[Image: 5HalDfBztRffGpkvyVJzhLAtEZU=.gif]
(12-24-2020, 01:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: Me looking at this thread...

Yeah, stay out of it you stingy, bald twat.
(12-24-2020, 01:57 PM)Fido Wrote:

PM him Fido, he won't reply mind.   Big Grin
(12-24-2020, 01:29 PM)Fido Wrote: I think FF might have PM’d Nick (along with me and half of the rest of the board) to ask him to take it down (just a hunch). Fair to say it was not the man’s finest hour.

We all make idiots of ourself on here from time to time and say things that we regret but we’re quite a forgiving bunch when it comes down to it.

No I never deleted it.

Excuse me.... I may be bald and a twat but I am not stingy!
(12-24-2020, 02:16 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Excuse me.... I may be bald and a twat but I am not stingy!

Are you small and a cunt?

Asking for a friend...  Big Grin