Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Old Trafford
(04-16-2018, 01:16 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote: Our fans are more aggressive than most on this point

I beg to differ. I've worked at West Ham and had to deal with it first hand.

West Brom fans are no worse than most other clubs.
(04-16-2018, 12:58 PM)Beano16 Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 12:40 PM)P_K Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 12:00 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote: You would fit in well there, PK. It's for casual attendees.  Big Grin

Big Grin

Wouldn't go there if you paid me. Can't think of anything worse at a football match. But, each to their own ay it.

I was only able to attend because the two lads that I know who are MUFC season ticket holders did not want to
go, totally hacked off by Jose and his football and the lack of success.

Second in the premier and hacked off, all relative I suppose, but Christ how some react and expect, right now
second from bottom would be progress for me.

As you say, it’s relative. I’d be pissed off if we spent half a billion quid and still produced Pulis-lite football.
(04-16-2018, 01:16 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote: Our fans are more aggressive than most on this point

I really don't think we are, at all. If anything I've always thought we are too "polite" for lack of a better phrase.
(04-16-2018, 10:27 AM)Beano16 Wrote: Yesterday was the first time I have been and not sat with the away supporters, I was shocked at just how
the place has become almost a tourist attraction that lacks atmosphere and tough it must be for genuine
supporters who want to try and get behind the side.

I don't think I have ever seen so many taking selfies of each other before and at certain points in the game
and the constant flow of people during the game to buy food and drink was bizarre.   

Credit to our away following by the way, loud and proud and loved the "we won you the league" chant was
brilliant and had quite a number of the MUFC lot around me laughing.

It's been that way for many years

(04-16-2018, 01:17 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 01:16 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote: Our fans are more aggressive than most

Seven words I never thought I'd see (in that order) on an Albion football forum.

+1. A hugely tolerant bunch compared to many.
(04-16-2018, 01:28 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 10:27 AM)Beano16 Wrote: Yesterday was the first time I have been and not sat with the away supporters, I was shocked at just how
the place has become almost a tourist attraction that lacks atmosphere and tough it must be for genuine
supporters who want to try and get behind the side.

I don't think I have ever seen so many taking selfies of each other before and at certain points in the game
and the constant flow of people during the game to buy food and drink was bizarre.   

Credit to our away following by the way, loud and proud and loved the "we won you the league" chant was
brilliant and had quite a number of the MUFC lot around me laughing.

It's been that way for many years

(04-16-2018, 01:17 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 01:16 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote: Our fans are more aggressive than most

Seven words I never thought I'd see (in that order) on an Albion football forum.

+1. A hugely tolerant bunch compared to many.

Not in the lower East Stand (surprisingly).
Have you ever thought that maybe you're just a bit of a fucking petal? Big Grin
There were a few tourists in the away end yesterday, presumably because the away allocation went in general sale. Looked like they loved it and hopefully they have a soft spot for us now.

Personally if you're not being annoying then I don't care, it's when you start goading the people around you that the problem starts. And there were a fair few Chelsea fans last season who took it too far, and there were likely more who didn't kick up a fuss and weren't noticed.
(04-16-2018, 01:18 PM)Bromley Baggie Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 01:16 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote: Our fans are more aggressive than most on this point

I beg to differ. I've worked at West Ham and had to deal with it first hand.

You ever stewarded Shadwell at The Kennel?

Thank fakk samm dogs have still got teef
(04-16-2018, 01:25 PM)P_K Wrote:

I really don't think we are, at all. If anything I've always thought we are too "polite" for lack of a better phrase.

You may have the supporters mixed up with our central midfield under Pardew
(04-16-2018, 01:25 PM)P_K Wrote:

Just as a point of interest, the only times I've not felt welcome on here were directly after we'd lost to you. This season when we finally managed a win over you, there was no problem at all.