Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jame McLean and Rondon
(04-16-2018, 10:59 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: I work at a place with close links to the club. I shan't name it. This morning I was chatting to the receptionist, who is an Albion fan. Some of the players came over last week. She said Foster, Brunt, Dawson, Livermore, Rondon, McClean were all really nice and spent time chatting. As did  Big Dave. She thought Gibbs and Evans where "big time Charlies" who were quick to scoot having just said "alright folks" etc. Couldn't wait to go.

Regards staying, Foster, Livermore, Brunt and Dawson said they loved the club and wanted to stay. I think she only got to ask these players. BD said he would concentrate on one hand at a time. Which is what he's told the media.

Interesting though.

Intriguing post.  Re Foster, Livermore, Brunt and Dawson, I'd be happy with that and not at all fussed about losing Gibbs and Evans.
I think McClean has had fair treatment this season. He was terrific yesterday and fully deserving of praise. He has also cost us a number of games through giving free kicks away in stupid positions. In the Championship he has value, if we were staying up, I would want us to move him on.

I’ve seen little from the posters who claimed (bizarrely) that Dawson was now a full back and would be a weak link at Centre Half. He and Hegazi were outstanding yesterday.

And our best result of the season, achieved without Barry, Evans, Chadli, Sturridge and The Pole. That’s a huge chunk off our wage bill for a start next season....
(04-16-2018, 07:34 PM)swordfish Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 10:59 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: I work at a place with close links to the club. I shan't name it. This morning I was chatting to the receptionist, who is an Albion fan. Some of the players came over last week. She said Foster, Brunt, Dawson, Livermore, Rondon, McClean were all really nice and spent time chatting. As did  Big Dave. She thought Gibbs and Evans where "big time Charlies" who were quick to scoot having just said "alright folks" etc. Couldn't wait to go.

Regards staying, Foster, Livermore, Brunt and Dawson said they loved the club and wanted to stay. I think she only got to ask these players. BD said he would concentrate on one hand at a time. Which is what he's told the media.

Interesting though.

Intriguing post.  Re Foster, Livermore, Brunt and Dawson, I'd be happy with that and not at all fussed about losing Gibbs and Evans.
That would be a good spine to plot our escape with. Dawson is the interesting one. I would hope he would give us until at least January, and take it from there.