Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jame McLean and Rondon
Seem to get a lot of stick but for me both decent player who will be an asset next season.
(04-16-2018, 06:04 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Seem to get a lot of stick but for me both decent player who will be an asset next season.

Dead right but Rondon wont stay or if he does not for long
Blairite Scum
I'm constantly told how shit Mclean is yet he has started in 3 of our 4 wins this season, which is no coincidence.
(04-16-2018, 06:39 AM)Heath Wrote: I'm constantly told how shit Mclean is yet he has started in 3 if our 4 wins this season, which is no coincidence.

Underrated player and people are judging him on his views rather than his playing skills.
He has many limitations but when he plays we have better balance and his tenacity can often count for a lot. Will certainly be an asset in a Championship midfield if it has a better range of attributes than our current mix does.
I’m a fan of Brunt in CM too. But can see him being first choice LB in the champ. He’d be excellent there.
Trouble with McClean is he struggles to put two or three good games together , he played very well Yesterday with 3 or 4 dangerous crosses . Next time his crossing will be terrible.
(04-16-2018, 07:23 AM)CrossBar Wrote: Trouble with McClean is he struggles to put two or three good games together , he played very well Yesterday with 3 or  4 dangerous crosses . Next time his crossing will be terrible.

and he has a habit of getting booked/sent off which isn't a great attribute.

he is very committed but I believe there are better wide players out there then him and Phillips (the polar opposite of Mclean. cool, bags of skill but the heart of a mouse)
His work rate and effort yesterday was immense, and he protected the left flank of the team really well
against very talented players in the united side, and his attack play and crossing also caused problems
He lacks quality in some parts of his game, but he more than compensates for that when he is on his
game like yesterday.

Not that fussed about Rondon being honest, he battled well yesterday without ever looking dangerous
and should have done better with a few of the excellent crosses that landed on his bounce. I would be
happy if he stayed, but I somehow doubt that will happen.
The comments on McClean yesterday were baffling. He was arguably our best player