Grealish in Court today
(11-24-2020, 11:29 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 11:06 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 06:32 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Well no, not exactly.  Having known the time and date of the court hearing since the original charges during the 1st lockdown, he didn't make an appearance but pleaded guilty through his lawyer. 

'Mr Warburton - who has a string of footballer clients including Rio Ferdinand and Peter Crouch - told the court he had tried to reach Grealish to ask if he could attend court this afternoon but he was at training and his phone was in his locker.  

The judge replied: 'Very well, I shall adjourn sentencing of Mr Grealish's case to December 15 at 10am, in this court.'

How thick is this dickhead? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hears.html

Wanker.  

Jesus, calm down!

He's a twat and has done a bad thing.

He travelled fast in the Birmingham area, let's hope some of our 'players' follow suit.

This guy is a role model for thousands of kids. I'm baffled how he is still captain.

Look at the action that Derby took a couple of years ago. If (heaven forbid) he had injured somebody in the two cars he hit, injured his passenger or anyone on the footpath would they have sacked him?

I'm with Hops on this.

Didn’t they fire the player they didn’t want and just fined the one they wanted to keep?
(11-24-2020, 06:32 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Well no, not exactly.  Having known the time and date of the court hearing since the original charges during the 1st lockdown, he didn't make an appearance but pleaded guilty through his lawyer. 

'Mr Warburton - who has a string of footballer clients including Rio Ferdinand and Peter Crouch - told the court he had tried to reach Grealish to ask if he could attend court this afternoon but he was at training and his phone was in his locker.  

The judge replied: 'Very well, I shall adjourn sentencing of Mr Grealish's case to December 15 at 10am, in this court.'

Wanker.  

Jesus, calm down!

He travelled fast in the Birmingham area, let's hope some of our 'players' follow suit.

This guy is a role model for thousands of kids. I'm baffled how he is still captain.

Look at the action that Derby took a couple of years ago. If (heaven forbid) he had injured somebody in the two cars he hit, injured his passenger or anyone on the footpath would they have sacked him?

I'm with Hops on this.

We (wrongly IMO) continued to play the greedy roofer after his car crash which was far, far worse than what greasy jack did.
Reading the report of what happened it sounds like he was absolutely plastered. He's bloody lucky he didn't injure someone.
(11-25-2020, 08:36 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Wanker.  

Jesus, calm down!

I'm with Hops on this.

We (wrongly IMO) continued to play the greedy roofer after his car crash which was far, far worse than what greasy jack did.

The greedy roofer pleaded Not Guilty, so we had no choice until the jury reached their verdict.
He was let off with the charge of impersonating Father Damo.
(11-25-2020, 09:45 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Wanker.  

Jesus, calm down!

I'm with Hops on this.

The greedy roofer pleaded Not Guilty, so we had no choice until the jury reached their verdict.

I think suspension would have been more apt though, really.
(11-25-2020, 09:59 AM)Fido Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 11:06 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Jesus, calm down!

I'm with Hops on this.

We could have chosen not to play him pending the outcome of his trial...

The only difference between the two events however are that the car Hughes hit had someone in it. Grealish is a lucky boy that the vehicles were empty, but we shouldn’t be taking any moral high ground here.
(11-24-2020, 11:06 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Jesus, calm down!

I'm with Hops on this.

Probably would have been, tbf. 

Did we not play him? I can't remember.
Serious question , what is greasy Jacks punishment likely to be ?
(11-25-2020, 12:00 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 11:29 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: This guy is a role model for thousands of kids. I'm baffled how he is still captain.

I'm with Hops on this.

Probably would have been, tbf. 

Did we not play him? I can't remember.

I remember being at a Wigan home game with them singing "Lee Hughes is a murderer"