The Perce - interesting !
(11-25-2020, 01:46 PM)baggy1 Wrote: The money is the least of Lai's problems - it doesn't sound like it was ever his anyway. Wait until he's summoned to a room full of dodgy accented people with scars sitting around on leather reclining chairs playing with laser beams and feeding sharks.

He was just the head of a fund. Nothing more than that as far as I can work out.
(11-24-2020, 05:47 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
MancBaggie Wrote:
wba13 Wrote:Lepkowski is now saying there is definitely a British based consortium and with the one that Percy states there is probably 3 interested parties. We will see if anything comes of this.

Its Coucher and Shaw

Arf!

Wallace & Gromit?  haha

(11-25-2020, 10:10 AM)sickParrot Wrote: Anyone know what Randy Learner is upto these days?  Big Grin

Randy's revenge!

(11-25-2020, 12:11 PM)Babel Wrote: If I were Lai I’d take 100 million and cackle with joy over the prospect of saving half my money. In the chump we’re worth 60 million tops; in the prem 160 mill if we stay up. There is a long way from three points to thirty eight.

25 will probably be enough!

(11-25-2020, 01:47 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Has anyone seen this man?

[Image: HL3TVNILM5BAFNAGEFUBLUJNCI.jpg]

Last seen on the set of the Jungle Book!

They/No-waan's cumin.
baggy1 Wrote:The money is the least of Lai's problems - it doesn't sound like it was ever his anyway. Wait until he's summoned to a room full of dodgy accented people with scars sitting around on leather reclining chairs playing with laser beams and feeding sharks.

I don't think he drinks round here....
(11-24-2020, 07:20 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 07:11 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 06:54 AM)JOK Wrote: "It is understood that the American consortium have an advisor with vast experience of the Premier League,"

This advisor's not an Indian chap, is he?

We’ve some 14 year old lad in a rural village in India who we’ve found on People per Hour. For 5 US dollars I will do cash flow forecast on excel spreadsheet.

Probably the same lad who's fugged up Hawkpip's spreadsheets. Big Grin

Databases. Get it right, Sausage Big Grin