Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Villa
(03-13-2018, 09:31 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: If you want Warnock here, you cannot be a West Bromwich Albion fan, you just can't.

I didn't want fucking Pardew here but he managed to get in somehow.
Nah, I like Warnock. He's a bit of a cunt - yes but look at the passion and drive. I love to see him rip the likes of Evans a new one. His main beef was with Megson who, despite giving me some of my fondest memories and the best game Jvecbeen to as an Albion fan is no angel himself.

As for him yelling to injure players and revelling in that sort of thing, well there are posters on here who seem to enjoy that sort of thing.
(03-13-2018, 09:37 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 09:31 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: If you want Warnock here, you cannot be a West Bromwich Albion fan, you just can't.

Nah, I like Warnock. He's a bit of a cunt - yes but look at the passion and drive. I love to see him rip the likes of Evans a new one. His main beef was with Megson who, despite giving me some of my fondest memories and the best game Jvecbeen to as an Albion fan is no angel himself.

As for him yelling to injure players and revelling in that sort of thing, well there are posters on here who seem to enjoy that sort of thing.

Name names then?
Nah sorry, another one I couldn't support us if we were paying him a wage.

I took great delight at meeting him and calling him Colin Wanker when he did his usual friendly at Bodmin, with QPR that time.
I want the best person for the job, not someone getting it through connections, or not getting it for issues many years ago, the best person to get us back up is needed, we can worry about the next manager once we are promoted
(03-13-2018, 09:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 09:37 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:

Name names then?
Rowley did at the weekend as a starter.  May have just been “passion” but Colin could claim the same.

Acting in “passion” is just being a spoilt kid having a tantrum in my onions.

Warnock can fuck off though, we’ve been stained with Pulis why would we want the closest thing to him out there?
My opinion matters
(03-13-2018, 09:41 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Nah sorry, another one I couldn't support us if we were paying him a wage.

I took great delight at meeting him and calling him Colin Wanker when he did his usual friendly at Bodmin, with QPR that time.

Did he twat you for it??  Big Grin
(03-13-2018, 09:44 PM)Captainmarvel Wrote: I want the best person for the job, not someone getting it through connections, or not getting it for issues many years ago, the best person to get us back up is needed, we can worry about the next manager once we are promoted

I'd rather not be promoted than see him here.

He tried to cheat us out of one promotion and our fans want him here? Actually amazed.
(03-13-2018, 09:41 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I took great delight at meeting him and calling him Colin Wanker when he did his usual friendly at Bodmin, with QPR that time.

#AccidentalPartridge
(03-13-2018, 09:45 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 09:41 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Nah sorry, another one I couldn't support us if we were paying him a wage.

He sort of glared at me and pretended he didn't hear it.
(03-13-2018, 09:45 PM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote:

No. Birdman had his broadsword with him at the time.