Foul on Gallagher by Fred in build up to their pen
Video 
Scholes, Ferdinand and ref expert Peter Walton all saying VAR should have gone back to that and overturned their pen.
We've been shafted big time.
(11-21-2020, 10:16 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Scholes, Ferdinand and ref expert Peter Walton all saying VAR should have gone back to that and overturned their pen.

I thought that in real time, and you can lip read Gallagher saying as much to the cock of a ref. Surely that's what VAR is for? Clearly not for lesser clubs like ours. Can you imagine the headlines and reaction if this had been the other way around?

As Duffers says in his thread what is the point?
(11-21-2020, 10:36 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:16 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Scholes, Ferdinand and ref expert Peter Walton all saying VAR should have gone back to that and overturned their pen.

I thought that in real time, and you can lip read Gallagher saying as much to the cock of a ref. Surely that's what VAR is for? Clearly not for lesser clubs like ours. Can you imagine the headlines and reaction if this had been the other way around?

As Duffers says in his thread what is the point?

I genuinely believe that in all three of the key decisions - our pen, their pen, the retake - you would have seen the opposite decision given had the shirts been swapped.

There is an institutional bias in the Premier League, consciously or unconsciously, that favours the big clubs.

No, you've got it wrong. VAR is not used to make sure the decision's correct. It's there to find a way to make a decision in favour of the side the authorities want to see win.
(11-21-2020, 10:47 PM)Everything Zin Wrote:

No, you've got it wrong. VAR is not used to make sure the decision's correct. It's there to find a way to make a decision in favour of the side the authorities want to see win.

Spot on. I’d rather we had fucking robots than this biased bollocks
Interestingly Slav said VAR checked the foul in the build up and ruled no foul

We may as well pack up and fuck off them

The game I grew up loving is absolutely shot, totally gone

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers

Same with Everton's first goal.

(11-21-2020, 11:36 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Interestingly Slav said VAR checked the foul in the build up and ruled no foul

Cuzer

No, what we do is dust ourselves down and go again and score goals that can't be ruled out for any reason.
(11-21-2020, 11:36 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Interestingly Slav said VAR checked the foul in the build up and ruled no foul

Cuzer

Just heard that on WM. Shocking. Even Scholes was saying it was a clear foul by Fred.
Do you get a bonus for fouling Conor and getting away with it?