Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PC Portman is retiring.
(03-13-2018, 10:13 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: get paid a fortune to do it carry on beep beep on the scanner

Smile
(03-13-2018, 10:21 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 10:17 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 10:13 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: get paid a fortune to do it carry on beep beep on the scanner

Don't be a dick China.

You went nuts when you thought I'd slighted your job, very hypocritical right now mate.

fuck him with his high and mighty posts he thinks he is a cut above everyone

Which is why you are mocking me for taking a minimum wage job in a shop for a while is it? There was absolutely no provocation for it when you first did it either. You reap what you sow matey! You seem to think that getting an education is a bad thing, I've seen you refer to others as 'college boy' in a derogatory way. Is it jealousy or are you just too thick I wonder?

(03-13-2018, 10:22 PM)bigpussyreally Wrote:

Smile

All of the 'missing links' are coming out of the woodwork now I see.
No you think your a cut above go through your posts you've been pulled before on it . i couldn't give a toss what you do but you got personal so dont expect me to do nothing back and i will continue to do so if you carry on now its best if you put me on ignore
(03-13-2018, 10:24 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

Don't be a dick China.

You went nuts when you thought I'd slighted your job, very hypocritical right now mate.

Which is why you are mocking me for taking a minimum wage job in a shop for a while is it? There was absolutely no provocation for it when you first did it either. You reap what you sow matey! You seem to think that getting an education is a bad thing, I've seen you refer to others as 'college boy' in a derogatory way. Is it jealousy or are you just too thick I wonder?

(03-13-2018, 10:22 PM)bigpussyreally Wrote:

Smile

All of the 'missing links' are coming out of the woodwork now I see.

Who me Idea
(03-13-2018, 08:00 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Hospitalised by  one of our lovely lads I believe.

Mate. You can't condone Violence, but it didn't quite happen the way it was reported in that incident. Before you say anything, I haven't ever been part of the hoolie scene. 
There was quite a bit of provocation involved.
(03-13-2018, 10:28 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: No you think your a cut above go through your posts you've been pulled before on it . i couldn't give a toss what you do but you got personal so dont expect me to do nothing back and i will continue to do so if you carry on now itbest if you put me on ignore

Or you could just fuck off and do most of us a favour. 

Isn't there a Football Lads board where you can go and share your views with a more receptive audience?

I'm sure they'd agree that anybody non-British should be strung up for belching in public.
(03-13-2018, 10:16 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

Would you mind if I copied your posts onto a worksheet for my wife to use with Year 1 at school.

They are just starting basic grammar and need some work to peer assess.

I can offer 50% of the royalties.

Shouldn't she be at home doing the washing and ironing and making sure your tea is on the table after you've had a grueling day on the tills.

Don't be a dick China.

You are far from innocent on that count China, you are a master of reverse snobbery.
(03-13-2018, 10:32 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 08:00 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Hospitalised by  one of our lovely lads I believe.

Mate. You can't condone Violence, but it didn't quite happen the way it was reported in that incident. Before you say anything, I haven't ever been part of the hoolie scene. 
There was quite a bit of provocation involved.

OK but whatever the provocation I don't think I'd ever be tempted to try and hospitalise somebody. Just walk away....especially when it's a fucking copper.
Even a bent one