Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PC Portman is retiring.
Detestable excuse for a human being
Unusual to see the Bored Right ultras coming out in force to have a go at the Police. Thought that was the job of us lefties.
Did they stop you singing "no surrender" and take your cans of Carling off you? Oh dear!
you should try going to a game away you could have found out instead of sitting your arse in your arm chair
All I wanted to know was why.....

I'm not going to ever be angry at someone arresting hooligans, I'd rather every single one was permanently locked up but that isn't the case. However from what I've heard it's far more than that.
(03-13-2018, 09:51 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: you should try going to a game away you could have found out instead of sitting your arse in your arm chair

Used to follow Baggies home and away in the early 90's. I went to a Mansfield game in the old third division but somehow managed to cope without a skin full of beer if we were kept out of the pubs.

You should try punctuation.
take your tablets
(03-13-2018, 10:01 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: take your tablets

Well you certainly need to take something for your colon......and your commas, and your full stops.

An education perhaps?
remember you couldn't look after the kids who needed it get back to aldi scanning the beans
China, Sol, don't make me get involved.

And neither of you say "He started it", just don't.
(03-13-2018, 10:06 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: remember you couldn't look after the kids who needed it get back to aldi scanning the beans

I could but chose not to. Never worked in Aldi but there'd be no shame in it. I'm actually quite proud I took something completely different for a while even if it was below you.

Now haven't you got some cones to put out on a motorway somewhere and then do fuck all for several months?