Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our apparent inaction
I am sure Mildew wanted out but or at least this is what he was intimating after the Leicester surrender.
So we have a guy in charge who doesn't want to be here and half the squad who don't want to be here.
For the guys in the squad who give a fuck this must be soul -destroying. For us fans its soul-destroying and even for Mildew it must be unbearable.
For the board in their counting house, fuck knows to be honest. I hope they are as distraught as the rest of us. And i hope they learn from their mistakes while they are still here. Hopefully most will be gone soon.
A shit-storm of a season with the perfect dog-shit ending.
(03-12-2018, 09:22 PM)Black Penny Wrote: Strategizing are you joking, the only thing going on in the background will be how to slash
the budget. As for anything else forget it. "CARRY ON ALAN"

Think your right - severe penny pinching is what Jenkins revels in. Just don't mention long term planning or ambitions or he'll glaze over!

What an utter mess we are.
(03-13-2018, 10:39 AM)bangalorebaggie Wrote: I am sure Mildew wanted out but or at least this is what he was intimating after the Leicester surrender.
So we have a guy in charge who doesn't want to be here and half the squad who don't want to be here.

sounds a lot like the final few months of the pulis regime too
True, no wonder we are precisely where we are.
what a "CARRY ON"
I'm offended.
I'm offended your offended