Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phillips
What on earth does this bloke bring to game of football.Looks to me like he's trying not to get injured so he can get a move to a promoted club or who will have him.Waste of space.What Pulis saw in him above Michail Antonio,who wanted to come, is beyond me.
Antonio has apparently been absolute garbage for two seasons also.

Both are one season wonders at PL level, both have the ability, but both are lacking something major at this level (in Phillips case he's mentally weak, in Antonio's case his footballing intelligence is 0)
I know which one I'd like out of the two useless fuckers though.
Well yes, me too
Was Phillips best games for months I thought.

The free kick was wank. But no spacegoat today. Did show going forward did cover back and put a shift in.

Employing a player of inconsistent ability is either the boards fault for not providing funds for the finished product, the scouts for providing inaccurate reviews, the manager/coach for not improving him as he thought he might.

I genuinely think Phillips is as good as he's going to get.

or "useless fucker" as you call him
'Was Phillips best games for months I thought'.Amazing ay it ,we all see the same game and yet have completely different points of view.
Phillips in my opinion is lucky to play in the premier league.We are probably the biggest club he will ever put the kit on on run about for ninety minutes,not break into a sweat and get thousands of pounds for the privilege
Its all relative - I'll say that.

He was much better today made decent runs passed to a player in the same shirt etc

It wasn't until he ballooned that free kick over the bar that I heard any dissent in the Smethwick where previously he has been slated.

Yup agree we are the best his career will get. Pay cuts and lower league football from now on. Maybe with us.

I'm not going to blame him for that though. That's the fault of our football dept as too many players are at their high-water mark with us.
Captain Bottlejob was wank yesterday.
I think he needs to be taken our of the firing line for a couple of games. He's clearly a confidence player, and in that respect is shot. I'm surprised that Pardew keeps picking him, as it's blatantly obvious.
(03-11-2018, 01:05 AM)Alf Tupper Wrote: 'Was Phillips best games for months I thought'.Amazing ay it ,we all see the same game and yet have completely different points of view.
Phillips in my opinion is lucky to play in the premier league.We are probably the biggest club he will ever put the kit on on run about for ninety minutes,not break into a sweat and get thousands of pounds for the privilege

No other fucker in the Prem wanted him, other than us.