Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
April 29th Fundrasier Halesowen Town
Having watched this board for years and posted under various names in the past. It’s time to finally post under Dave Chall.

As many of you are aware i play Baggie Bird and have done for years. In December we sadly lost my mascot partner in crime and best mate Richard Eades.

In his memory i have organised a charity game in his memory at Halesowen Town.

We have a Mascot match including Baggie Bird and Furry friends
then we have
WBA Allstars Vs Boing FC Wba supporters

so far we have 12 legends confirmed
Yesterday we had Peter Odemwingie and Richard Sneekes confirm they join Darren Moore, Andy Johnson & Kevin Donovan and many more as we reunite 3 decades of albion players

All proceeds will go to Eadesy young family Lily 8 and Archie 3. So far we have sold over 400 tickets I’d love to fill the place in out so please attend if you can the link for tickets is here

http://buytickets.at/richardeadesmemorialfundraiser/148087

Thanks All

Chall

How do mush. I'll be there. Will purchase ticket shortly.

Mart
(03-08-2018, 09:57 AM)P_K Wrote: How do mush. I'll be there. Will purchase ticket shortly.

Mart

Nice one Mart.  Tickets have been flying out since Pete and Sneekes signed up.... 

I'm all good watched on for years all the debates with Cuzer and you guys I thinks it's bloody brilliant. 

The love for the badge is still here from everyone....
Bump.

Worth keeping this towards the top or a sticky?
Have made the thread a sticky one Chall.

You are doing your old mucker proud mate.
(03-08-2018, 09:27 AM)Davechall Wrote: Having watched this board for years and posted under various names in the past. It’s time to finally post under Dave Chall.

As many of you are aware i play Baggie Bird and have done for years. In December we sadly lost my mascot partner in crime and best mate Richard Eades.

In his memory i have organised a charity game in his memory at Halesowen Town.

We have a Mascot match including Baggie Bird and Furry friends
then we have
WBA Allstars Vs Boing FC Wba supporters

so far we have 12 legends confirmed
Yesterday we had Peter Odemwingie and Richard Sneekes confirm they join Darren Moore, Andy Johnson & Kevin Donovan and many more as we reunite 3 decades of albion players

All proceeds will go to Eadesy young family Lily 8 and Archie 3. So far we have sold over 400 tickets I’d love to fill the place in out so please attend if you can the link for tickets is here

http://buytickets.at/richardeadesmemorialfundraiser/148087

Thanks All

Chall

Got me tickets mate, see you there!
(03-08-2018, 02:48 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Have made the thread a sticky one Chall.

Thanks mate the fans have been brilliant we have some more names to be confirmed real soon.... 

Peter odemwingie has been brilliant we added over 150 tickets after he was announced
(03-08-2018, 05:34 PM)Davechall Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 02:48 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Have made the thread a sticky one Chall.

Thanks mate the fans have been brilliant we have some more names to be confirmed real soon.... 

Peter odemwingie has been brilliant we added over 150 tickets after he was announced

Gutted I won't be in the country for it. Guessing our Jack will be there though.
This a great tribute Dave. I will be bringing the whole family down.
Fantastic. Ive polished the boots and will be having a run/lumber around. See you there.