Sleepy Joe...
“Elsewhere” being conspiracy websites, Facebook, right wing websites..... So far not a shred of evidence. I’m a Tory voter now living in the US and am delighted that we’ve seen the back of the lying, decisive, fraudulent Orange moron.
(11-08-2020, 03:15 AM)Hopalong Wrote: A lot of stuff being suppressed by the media but starting to surface elsewhere. 

Backdated ballots.  Dead people 'voting'.  Computer glitches which have converted thousands of Republican vote to Dem. 

This could run for a while.
https://www.samizdata.net/2020/11/by-cen...ote-fraud/

Most of that stuff is shite made up by Trump’s lot.
(11-08-2020, 12:02 AM)spyro 123 Wrote: who cares trump and biden are both controlled by the deep state

(11-07-2020, 09:05 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:13 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:49 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: The odd thing is though, for all his aggression, Trump hasn't been anywhere near as warmongering as nearly all of his predecessors. His biggest crime, to me, is his repression of the working man. Either by his refusal to pay genuine contractors or his contempt for post modern, inner city America.

Interesting comment. Apart from his 'who's got the biggest cock' posturing with Kim Wrong-un, he's been in the fortunate position of seeing the Isis threat reduced to isolated acts of terrorism, whereas even the far more pacifist Obama had little choice but to continue being engaged in a messy foreign war.

Obama did have a choice except for Iraq. The pacifist that launched drone strikes in 7 (yes 7 ) different countries. If mad Hilary had got in Iran would have been next.

look what trump did to syria, its disgusting whats happening over there

Obama’s policy on Syria was worse as has been wisely reported. Neither covered themselves in glory but if you want to pin the blame shine the spotlight on Putin.
(11-08-2020, 07:06 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:15 AM)Hopalong Wrote: A lot of stuff being suppressed by the media but starting to surface elsewhere. 

Backdated ballots.  Dead people 'voting'.  Computer glitches which have converted thousands of Republican vote to Dem. 

This could run for a while.
https://www.samizdata.net/2020/11/by-cen...ote-fraud/

Most of that stuff is shite made up by Trump’s lot.
In any world we need quality investigative journalism, which roots out corruption. Journalism isn’t just rooting through bins to find which celeb is sleeping with who. 
Trump has sought to destroy the very structure of the values decent people hold and create a deeply suspicious and angry America in his own image.
Astonishing that he is on record lying continuously, but the morons who follow him believe it when he yells ‘fake news.’
the fact that -- I still have a little, a few more minutes, I know you're getting anxious -- the fact is that he’s already cost the American people because of his terrible handling of the COVID virus and economic spillover. 10 million people have lost their private insurance, and he wants to take away 22 million more people who have been under Obamacare, and over 110 million people with pre existing conditions. And all the people from COVID are going to have pre existing conditions. What are they going to do?

That is why I am rejoying that he is gone.

Just like over here, I don't think a good option exists. Hillary was unelectable and Biden's policies won't be vastly different.

US Politics stinks, thank goodness Blair never brought it over here. Oh.
American politics is fractured, maybe beyond redemption. Despite whatever weaknesses he has,Biden might be the last, best hope for bridging polarization.
(11-07-2020, 08:29 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 06:26 PM)Duffers Wrote: This is more about who’s out than who’s in.

The despicable orange cunt is gone, that’s enough for now.

It certainly is. And now bleating like a pussy - what a fugging embarrassment

He sounds like the LIb Dems after the 2016 referendum

At least UK Trump will now be pressured to respect letter of the law & actually negotiate with the EU. Beginning of the end for the bumbling twat
Yeah but I bet Nick Clegg was fucking brilliant at photocopying.
(11-08-2020, 07:23 AM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 12:02 AM)spyro 123 Wrote: who cares trump and biden are both controlled by the deep state

(11-07-2020, 09:05 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:13 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:49 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: The odd thing is though, for all his aggression, Trump hasn't been anywhere near as warmongering as nearly all of his predecessors. His biggest crime, to me, is his repression of the working man. Either by his refusal to pay genuine contractors or his contempt for post modern, inner city America.

Interesting comment. Apart from his 'who's got the biggest cock' posturing with Kim Wrong-un, he's been in the fortunate position of seeing the Isis threat reduced to isolated acts of terrorism, whereas even the far more pacifist Obama had little choice but to continue being engaged in a messy foreign war.

Obama did have a choice except for Iraq. The pacifist that launched drone strikes in 7 (yes 7 ) different countries. If mad Hilary had got in Iran would have been next.

look what trump did to syria, its disgusting whats happening over there

Obama’s policy on Syria was worse as has been wisely reported. Neither covered themselves in glory but if you want to pin the blame shine the spotlight on Putin.

you mean when nato funded terrorists in syria and then putin destroyed them
(11-08-2020, 10:47 AM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:29 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 06:26 PM)Duffers Wrote: This is more about who’s out than who’s in.

The despicable orange cunt is gone, that’s enough for now.

It certainly is. And now bleating like a pussy - what a fugging embarrassment

He sounds like the LIb Dems after the 2016 referendum

At least UK Trump will now be pressured to respect letter of the law & actually negotiate with the EU. Beginning of the end for the bumbling twat
Do you honestly not think we are negotiating with the EU?

There are lots of unreported talks ongoing.