Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
More embarrassing revelations to come?
According to Sons of Albion Facebook page!

“Just be told some more embarrassing news to come out of the club in the next couple of days. You could not make it up”
I think when the inevitable happens and we lose Mildew and our Premiership status a lot of shit will air about our utter dysfunctional set-up.
Is this the gay footballers story? Sons of Albion are putting 2 and 2 together there I reckon
No its nothing to with anything like that but the club should be ashamed of themselves.
(03-04-2018, 02:04 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: No its nothing to with anything like that but the club should be ashamed of themselves.

Prey tell
Another "can't reveal my source" moment of bollocks. Either spill the beans or don't say anything FFS.
In the form of his life.
(03-04-2018, 01:38 PM)Stig of the Dump Wrote: According to Sons of Albion Facebook page!

“Just be told some more embarrassing news to come out of the club in the next couple of days. You could not make it up”

He’s not getting the sack? That would be embarrassing
Next season's strip is Claret and Blue, away strip is Gold and Black and Pardew being replaced by the dream team of Collymore and Bull with Sturridge as fitness coach?
We all love a good story, but when you don't have shut the fk up
(03-04-2018, 02:04 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: No its nothing to with anything like that but the club should be ashamed of themselves.

YAWN. Just fucking tell us, fed up with this crypic bollox.