Kipré
(10-23-2020, 11:50 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Did anyone really expect him to be anything more than a back up player?

Yes. A low risk signing to compete in our squad, add competition and progress and improve as a highly rated young player.
(10-23-2020, 11:50 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Did anyone really expect him to be anything more than a back up player?

Don't know mate never seen him play.

(10-23-2020, 12:20 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Yes. A low risk signing to compete in our squad, add competition and progress and improve as a highly rated young player.

Hegazy, Ivanovic (1 yr option?) and Bartley out of contract in June I believe.   I would think if we stay up we'll try and keep Ivanovic and Hegazy otherwise they'll go, depending on the criteria in Ivanovic's contract. Wonder if he's done his coaching badges?
I think he was one of those signings that was too good to turn down for the money but the club unsure if he's a Premier League player yet. If we'd stayed in the Chump he'd have been a cracking signing. 

We have definitely bought him for the future. My guess is he'll get a Chump loan in January to keep him fresh for the following season and see what division we are in.

We can't really lose with the money paid.
(10-23-2020, 11:15 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Eel get his chance!

Saus runs the dorsal on this thread
(10-23-2020, 10:53 AM)Babel Wrote: ...anyone yet smoked out why we bought him if'n we're not go to play him?

Ask Grosicki, maybe he knows why
One for the future. Got him at a bargain price.
#underbelly
Is he an artist or an artisan?

And most importantly, has he got lovely soft feet?