Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saido Berahino
Having a meltdown on Instagram. Says The Sun photographers have been outside his house for 3 days. For those who are not up to date, allegedly he has been having an affair with a Model. This is allegedly his second misdemeanour. 

DK what are Stoke City fans opinion of Saido? Misunderstood or just plain not good enough?
Most of them appear to think he's a cnut too
(02-22-2018, 08:27 PM)Jonny_Evans Wrote: Having a meltdown on Instagram. Says The Sun photographers have been outside his house for 3 days. For those who are not up to date, allegedly he has been having an affair with a Model. This is allegedly his second misdemeanour. 

DK what are Stoke City fans opinion of Saido? Misunderstood or just plain not good enough?

You might find the odd one or two who still have hope. Everyone else has him down as being the most useless twat ever to pull on the shirt. 

I've said it before, but the last couple of times I've seen him play, he doesn't even look like a footballer anymore.

(02-22-2018, 08:50 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 08:27 PM)Jonny_Evans Wrote: Having a meltdown on Instagram. Says The Sun photographers have been outside his house for 3 days. For those who are not up to date, allegedly he has been having an affair with a Model. This is allegedly his second misdemeanour. 

I've said it before, but the last couple of times I've seen him play, he doesn't even look like a footballer anymore.

We’ve got quite a few like that at the moment mate, give us a shout if you need a few more.

You might find the odd one or two who still have hope. Everyone else has him down as being the most useless twat ever to pull on the shirt. 

It's sad really, he definitely had ability and was an excellent finisher.
I remember watching him and Kane in the same team. I think England were playing at Molineux. Berahino was head and shoulders above Kane at that point
Surely stoke would take an offer for him now just to get him off the wage bill but on his salary he'll be happy to sit out his contract?
(02-22-2018, 08:56 PM)Baggie66 Wrote:

We’ve got quite a few like that at the moment mate, give us a shout if you need a few more.

In fairness, the assessments of most of you guys over both Saidi and Fletcher were spot on. 

I wasn't sure if there was a bit of sour grapes going on over Fletcher with the 'legs are gone' comments when we signed him, but most Stoke supporters are now of the opinion he shouldn't be allowed near the team again.

(02-22-2018, 09:00 PM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote: Surely stoke would take an offer for him now just to get him off the wage bill but on his salary he'll be happy to sit out his contract?

He's believed to be on £70k+ per week. No one's going to be taking him off us.

(02-22-2018, 09:05 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 08:56 PM)Baggie66 Wrote:

In fairness, the assessments of most of you guys over both Saidi and Fletcher were spot on. 

I wasn't sure if there was a bit of sour grapes going on over Fletcher with the 'legs are gone' comments when we signed him, but most Stoke supporters are now of the opinion he shouldn't be allowed near the team again.

I think most of us could see his influence on the pitch was on the wane, that said had he stayed I doubt he would have been driving a taxi down Las Ramblas at 6 o’clock in the morning.
I think he’ll have a decent future in coaching/management.

EDIT: I meant Fletcher not Saido  Big Grin
(02-22-2018, 09:05 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: He's believed to be on £70k+ per week. No one's going to be taking him off us.

Wonder if he has a flex down?
the lords my shepherd i'll not want 
he takes me down to lye
in pastures green
he leadeth me 
the quiet waters by