30 million people in UK will receive a Covid vaccine
(10-06-2020, 01:29 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 11:00 AM)boingingjim Wrote: Would you vaccinate your children?  Given they have a virtually zero chance of death from COVID?

I'm not anti Vax (I'll be getting my flujab as normal) but no way will I or my children be getting a vaccine rushed through with no liability clauses for producers.

But that's just me and each to their own, my aim is to look after my kids health over and above anything else.

Incorrect, it's now thought that kids between 6 and 13 are least affected, younger ones can get a disease similar to kawasaki disease and it's brutal.

Where has this load of bollox come from?
The similar to Kawasaki disease has been mentioned numerous times in the media and by the scientists. it's the one that seems to come up in a rash at first then can get nasty. Look it up. Here's one from Imperial College London for example: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/198077/k...condition/

The 6 - 13 thing I read earlier on the link to the scientific studies page on one of the previous pages.

Of course, entirely up to you whether you believe the people who study these diseases as to whether it is a load of bollox, but hey, you might be Chris Whitty or someone else up there on the front line of virology for all I know...
(10-06-2020, 03:51 PM)MassDebater Wrote: The similar to Kawasaki disease has been mentioned numerous times in the media and by the scientists. it's the one that seems to come up in a rash at first then can get nasty. Look it up. Here's one from Imperial College London for example: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/198077/k...condition/

The 6 - 13 thing I read earlier on the link to the scientific studies page on one of the previous pages.

Of course, entirely up to you whether you believe the people who study these diseases as to whether it is a load of bollox, but hey, you might be Chris Whitty or someone else up there on the front line of virology for all I know...

"Less than 200 cases have been reported in England with a range of symptoms and severity and most children have already recovered"

Cool story bro.