How many?
(10-04-2020, 07:13 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:53 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:50 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: As I mentioned a few days ago.  We need to wrap up transfers before the first window shuts else we will be fooked putting al our wmeggs in one basket and will be held over a barrel to be bummed by Rowley.

Are you pissed?

(10-03-2020, 09:53 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:50 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: As I mentioned a few days ago.  We need to wrap up transfers before the first window shuts else we will be fooked putting al our wmeggs in one basket and will be held over a barrel to be bummed by Rowley.

Correct.

Differs is rattled for some reason.  Big Grin

Rattled by what Nick?

No, I wasn’t pissed. Big thumbs and little keys on an iPhone.  Bring back pressing a number multiple times to get the letter I say!!!

What was the poster’s name that would attempt to post when pissed on a Saturday night and the messages were totally incomprehensible?

I’ve remembered, it was VoteBaggie.  Nice bloke, met him at the vine the once.
4 in, 4 out

(10-03-2020, 07:05 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 07:00 PM)Duffers Wrote: Nick’s getting his A-Material ready....

Couple of nifty numbers circa 2007.

3 out and Grant in? I'd laugh with despair. 

Daft as it sounds, for me, Deeney would be a key signing. Great experience and still knows where the net is. Grant won't be good enough. No fit to lace Watkins' boots unfortunately.

Well we'll see.

Grant is a much better finisher than Watkins and creates most of his goals himself, wait and see.

(10-03-2020, 07:22 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 07:05 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 07:00 PM)Duffers Wrote: Nick’s getting his A-Material ready....

Couple of nifty numbers circa 2007.

3 out and Grant in? I'd laugh with despair. 

Daft as it sounds, for me, Deeney would be a key signing. Great experience and still knows where the net is. Grant won't be good enough. No fit to lace Watkins' boots unfortunately.

Well we'll see.

The Nick guide to successful transfer window WUMing:

Belittle any and all players signed by,or even linked with, the club.

Big up signings made by rival clubs, especially Villa and Wolves. They get maximum bites.

Suggest unobtainable players then beat the club when they inevitably fail to get them.

Always use phrases like “penny pinching”.

Remember the golden rule: whatever the club have done it is never enough...

It’s the same every year Nick.

'penny pinching' - 27m for Diang/Pereira!

(10-03-2020, 07:34 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: I wouldnt be adverse to Deeney signing OK maybe getting on but can still score at this level, offers us physical strength up front likes to bully defenders is a warrior who won't bulk at bawling out others and  basically a nasty bastard, which is what we've been missing as I don't think we have been either cute or nasty enough for a while.,just my onions though.

Imagine him against the Seals!