Margaret Ferrier and Jeremy Corbyn.
Ferrier. MP. Travels to London on public transport knowing she has symptoms. Attends the HoC. Tests positive. Knowingly travels hundreds of miles on public transport again. Made several statements attacking Cummings (who travelled in a car with symptoms to self-isolate). https://twitter.com/MargaretFerrier/stat...5756874752 'One rule for Cummings, one for the rest of us' is a classic of the genre. https://twitter.com/MargaretFerrier/stat...9868980224

Corbyn. MP. Ex-LOTO. Hosts dinner party breaking the law.

On here, from the clowns and hypocrites who still whine about Cummings, 5 months on?

Nothing.

Just like there was nothing about Tahir Ali or Rosie Duffield, even though we should hold MPs to a higher standard than mediocre advisers whom they have fetishised and mentally imbued with much more power than they actually have. 

Not really a great surprise though, to be honest. 

Crack on, you know who you are. Your hypocrisy is amusing as it is damning of you.
There's been nothing posted about our Prime Minister's father either as far as I'm aware.

If you want a tinfoil hat, I'm sure Spyro will be more than happy to supply one for you.
(10-02-2020, 05:57 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: There's been nothing posted about our Prime Minister's father either as far as I'm aware.

If you want a tinfoil hat, I'm sure Spyro will be more than happy to supply one for you.

Not really at the same level as elected representatives, a mere relative, is it Captain?
(10-02-2020, 06:01 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 05:57 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: There's been nothing posted about our Prime Minister's father either as far as I'm aware.

Not really at the same level as elected representatives, a mere relative, is it Captain?

She did it for the money.  Probably about £2k in expenses and allowances etc
(10-02-2020, 06:01 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote:

And those four idiots aren't at the same level as someone whom has been likened to a master puppeteer of our Prime Minister yet you've decided to conflate the offences.
Ferrier has been suspended from her party, what else can you do with an elected official - she should resign. She probably will, she's admitted responsibility, not held a press conference in the rose garden.

Corbyn is yesterdays news, silly old man that isn't relevant.

No hypocrisy, just no news really - 2 bit part MPs show they are stupid. Hardly on the same level as the cabinet at the moment in making themselves look stupid.
Happy for both Corbyn and Ferrier to resign. Happy for Johnson’s Dad never to pontificate on TV, Radio, online, print again and would be happy for a certain ‘advisor’ to be sacked. You on the other hand Pants Down Man defended the indefensible Cummings to the hilt as far as I recall. You see the rather silly argument you’ve put forward. The only person who has defended any of these selfish twonks is erm you!
Cummings was in his own car in his own bubble .0))))(
(10-02-2020, 05:36 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote: Ferrier. MP. Travels to London on public transport knowing she has symptoms. Attends the HoC. Tests positive. Knowingly travels hundreds of miles on public transport again. Made several statements attacking Cummings (who travelled in a car with symptoms to self-isolate). https://twitter.com/MargaretFerrier/stat...5756874752 'One rule for Cummings, one for the rest of us' is a classic of the genre. https://twitter.com/MargaretFerrier/stat...9868980224

Corbyn. MP. Ex-LOTO. Hosts dinner party breaking the law.

On here, from the clowns and hypocrites who still whine about Cummings, 5 months on?

Nothing.

Just like there was nothing about Tahir Ali or Rosie Duffield, even though we should hold MPs to a higher standard than mediocre advisers whom they have fetishised and mentally imbued with much more power than they actually have. 

Not really a great surprise though, to be honest. 

Crack on, you know who you are. Your hypocrisy is amusing as it is damning of you.

You are really boring on this.

Let's start with the historical ones first.

Duffield sacked from her shadow ministerial post position and apologised. Tahir Ali apologised.

Corbyn apologised and likely to be investigated by police 

Ferrier apologised, lost party whip and likely to be investigated by police.

Cummings did not apologise, asserted he did nothing wrong and was backed by the Conservative Party.

As i said at the time a simple apology from Cummings and an acknowledgement that he made a mistake would have been sufficient, but that was not forthcoming . If he had done that then the problem would have become old news very quickly, but he didn't, so it didn't .
What have the SNP done wrong? All of Ferries colleagues plus Sturgeon have condemned her and urged her to resign. The whip has been taken off her. She's totally isolated. Just a matter of time now until she steps down.

Contrast that with the Tories circling of the wagons around Cummings.