Trump tests positive for coronavirus.
(10-02-2020, 08:29 AM)PeakBaggie Wrote: I can see Trump pushing for the election to be pushed back because he is unable to campaign, I dont see
any delay being helpful to Biden at things stand.

As far as Trump's supporters go, he could kill the bald eagle on the White House lawn and feed it to his
family and they would still vote for him.

Trump could have pulled a gun out and shot Biden in the head during the debate and there'd still be multi-millions who would vote for him.
Watched some of the views after the debate from the US networks and, of course, the Trump camp claiming he won the debate.
As ever, you find what you look for, and don't take on board the opposing view unless you haven't made your mind up. 
No one could debate with Trump as he can't debate, only dictate.
Fuck me there are some vile cunts on here .
(10-02-2020, 09:02 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Fuck me there are some vile cunts on here .

Are you talking about AlbionBaggie2019?
Another debate shit show incoming that he no longer needs to participate in, bad press around Melania after private recordings leaked yesterday and the Medical Officer saying he "Fully expects the president to continue his duties while he recovers" despite Trump being in a high risk category and mid seventies?

Yeah of course he tested positive....He's not the sortof person to lie and get others to lie if it's in his own interests
Sorry some of the stuff on here particularly one post is sickening.....whatever you think of his politics which doesnt affect anyone on here personally wanting someone to suffer a bad case of covid is terrible....he is a husband , father , maybe a grandfather........
(10-02-2020, 09:20 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Sorry some of the stuff on here particularly one post is sickening.....whatever you think of his politics which doesnt affect anyone on here personally wanting someone to suffer a bad case of covid is terrible....he is a husband , father , maybe a grandfather........

It is what it is...
(10-02-2020, 09:20 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Sorry some of the stuff on here particularly one post is sickening.....whatever you think of his politics which doesnt affect anyone on here personally wanting someone to suffer a bad case of covid is terrible....he is a husband , father , maybe a grandfather........

And the greatest one ever as well, nobody could ever be a better father, husband, grandfather
Makes no difference whatsoever if he is a shit husband father grandfather it's still somebody's family and by the way I would say the same about Corbyn etc even though I detest him .

Sickening. Really?

Are you just looking for a reaction?

He's an utterly vile human being. Those smiling at this news this morning, and I'm one of them, my whole family too, hopes it ruins his electoral chances. I don't want him to die. I want him to get justice and be put in jail for the lies, corruption and chaos he's caused.

Have a scour of the net and if you are sickened by what's on here, you'll need counselling. FFS!
No you said you hope he suffers .....quite sickening in my book and dont know why you do what has he done to you and your family personally?