One rule for one....
(09-29-2020, 08:07 AM)strawman Wrote: 3 different media outlets - 3 different takes on the same story - not so much fake news as no news.

More importantly does the 10pm closure actually achieve anything - yep it brings forward the time when they can all bog off to someone's house to carry on partying. 

Oh we can cure that - we'll stop shops serving alcohol after 10pm as well - yeah because nobody ever thought of buying it earlier and just leaving it home so they can invite people back to carry on drinking.

If people are not going to adhere to the rules, they are not going to adhere to them regardless of the time.

Fucking idiots going back to someones house for a party .......utter fucking selfish pricks who do it .
(09-29-2020, 10:18 AM)JOK Wrote: Who displayed any histrionics?

Observation from many years on here. Waahhh that’s political put it on the politics page! I want to discuss my top five biscuits on the erm football page.
(09-29-2020, 10:57 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:18 AM)JOK Wrote: Who displayed any histrionics?

Observation from many years on here. Waahhh that’s political put it on the politics page! I want to discuss my top five biscuits on the erm football page.

Well, to be fair, the clue is in the name.
Anyway, re this Fred, who displayed the histrionics. A Mod considered it a political post so moved it to the politics bored. Fair enough.