Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cure for stress- Mindfulness
Sorry to start a separate thread on this. It's only purely as I don't want it lost in the main thread started below and I feel it is so vital.
I've been practising mindfulness for a few months now and have to say it helps greatly. For those who don't know please look at this link. It's as good as any. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles...tal-health
Certainly finding myself less anxious since i started it. Had a really crap day today losing a major client, but somehow not letting it get to me thanks to this.
BTW, agree with most what was said on the thread. We live in a bonkers world and particularly liked CIM's take. Too many keeping up with the Jones's is greatly part of the issue.
Yep agree entirely. I found meditation after going through a particularly horrific and stressful time. Its really helped me and I reckon it’s also helped with my career as I’m now more open and able to deal with issues a lot better

Headspace.
Headspace is good. Insight timer is also good for Apple users, lots of free guided meditations on there

Does a good wank help?
(02-05-2018, 08:51 PM)David Mills Wrote: Does a good wank help?

It helps with absolutely everything.  Tongue
(02-05-2018, 08:51 PM)David Mills Wrote: Does a good wank help?

Does that imply there is such thing as a bad wank?

Cuzer