Is this country now a kleptocracy
(09-30-2020, 09:22 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 09:02 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Back to the original point, how many millions / billions have been given to private companies with no tender process in place since this government slithered into power?

Look after your friends iand family n any line of buisness that's what normal people will do .....its a way of life rightly or wrong it will always go on just deal with it .

LIQ in completely unrelated answer to Dekka post shocker.
I'm just telling the truth it's a pity you lot wont accept it .....you know I'm right on the matter .
(09-30-2020, 09:33 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm just telling the truth it's a pity you lot wont accept it .....you know I'm right on the matter .

Just so as I understand your 'truth' - are you saying it's alright for the government to dish out millions of your tax money to their mates for no return because that's just what happens?
We all know it happens and if I knew someone in government and was going to line my pockets I would be first in line and so would you ....
(09-30-2020, 09:59 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 09:33 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm just telling the truth it's a pity you lot wont accept it .....you know I'm right on the matter .

Just so as I understand your 'truth' - are you saying it's alright for the government to dish out millions of your tax money to their mates for no return because that's just what happens?

I see Accenture have still got their nose in the trough with the NHS app, despite continually wasting billions on useless IT projects and overseen by consecutive Governments.
(09-30-2020, 10:14 AM)The liquidator Wrote: We all know it happens and if I knew someone in government and was going to line my pockets I would be first in line and so would you ....

Trust me, the likes of you and me are only ever going to be fucked over by the government giving their money to their mates. The difference between you and I appears to be that you enjoy it because you are in the belief that you will benefit from it one day.
I dont but I'm not jealous off someone else getting a bung fair play to them I say .
(09-30-2020, 10:14 AM)The liquidator Wrote: We all know it happens and if I knew someone in government and was going to line my pockets I would be first in line and so would you ....

Like fuck.  I'd never do that.  I have turned down certain juicy gigs that could have been available but it would have compromised independence.  Loads of work on the Covid crisis I've done for free, which is another story but somebody has to do it when the shitheads in HMT/HMRC can't.

Seems to have worked well in Africa anyway...