I love my club
I know they make us mad at times and they do let us down on occasions but when we get it right it’s so sweet! Nice glass of gentleman jack in my hand cigar in the other life is good!! Have a good night fellow baggies!!
Have one for me JohnToe!
Amen.
Just back having floated back down the M40 and the Sussex sparkling wine I put in the fridge at 8am this morning before leaving was nicely chilled
(02-16-2019, 05:44 PM)johntoewba Wrote: I know they make us mad at times and they do let us down on occasions but when we get it right it’s so sweet! Nice glass of gentleman jack in my hand cigar in the other life is good!! Have a good night fellow baggies!!

On days like today I reckon a good many of the opposition's fans are green with envy, though they'd never admit it of course.
As i said before in a thread, it's so sweet the victory, i knocked a bottle of Barbera d'alba down, followed by a Barricata Grappa, and after that, i knocked a can of Guinness back, boy
 is it sweet o rnot, when you screw the Vile. Big Grin
(02-16-2019, 05:44 PM)johntoewba Wrote: I know they make us mad at times and they do let us down on occasions but when we get it right it’s so sweet! Nice glass of gentleman jack in my hand cigar in the other life is good!! Have a good night fellow baggies!!

Correct pal. In the Victoria tonight - today makes all those games worth it