Anyone even back into the work office yet?
Personally been working from home since March. Unlikely we will be back in until October. Even then I think it will be a limited return.
Talk of not going back till January for us.
Earliest will be October for us but more likely next year. Loved working in the garden today.
I've decided I'm not going back. When it comes to the crunch, I'll just pack it in. I went in once to collect a monitor. No-one else there at all. Even completely empty, I didn't like it.

The only benefit of being nearly 65 is that you can choose whether to work or not.
Wouldn't go back into an office if you paid me! And well!

Hope it works out for you lot but it looks like Vaccine Time before work normality returns.
Yes. But the good news is, I live in NZ!
(07-31-2020, 09:24 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Earliest will be October for us but more likely next year. Loved working in the garden today.

Lucky you. I finished at 4.30 after being stuck in the office upstairs... went outside where it had been sunny all day... fuggin clouded over as soon as I sat down. fUMIN
Enjoying WFH. An extra hour in bed in the morning for starters.
Nope, whilst preferring to wfh I actually don’t mind the office, the commute can fuck right off though, that snow hill line was a disgrace at times during rush hour.
Never stopped going in. Two days a week until the end of May, three days until about 3 weeks ago. Full time now. I've been lucky in that I can hole myself up for long periods.
I ain't going back to my office until the temperature is just about right