Is it just me......
or does anyone else want to see Brentford knocked out tonight ?

I don’t know why I do, as I have no issue with them, just do.
(07-29-2020, 06:20 PM)Supamart Wrote: or does anyone else want to see Brentford knocked out tonight ?

I don’t know why I do, as I have no issue with them, just do.

+1
Of course they caused us far too much hassle the little upstarts Wink
Anyone know who they're playing tonight? I've been watching the BBC and Sky coverage but can't seem to find it anywhere
The devil in me would prefer them to lose in the final..........?
I just don't want Fulham to go up. Swansea would be great (presuming Cardiff are a busted flush), but I'd take the plucky Bees over the Cottagers any day.
(07-29-2020, 06:38 PM)HeavyWoollenBaggie Wrote: I just don't want Fulham to go up.   Swansea would be great (presuming Cardiff are a busted flush), but I'd take the plucky Bees over the Cottagers any day.

Swansea up would be good for us agreed. 

Didnt have an issue with the Bees until the meedja started pleasuring themselves over pics of the BMW.
Hope Swansea go up.
(07-29-2020, 06:47 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Hope Swansea go up.

Yep
I don’t get the dislike for Brentford.

So the media loved them? Who cares? To most neutrals they were/are a more interesting story than us or Fulham who have spent years in the PL without actually achieving anything.

So their fans got carried away? Again, whoop de fucking doo dah. Lots of fans get ahead of themselves at the prospect of success, especially if they’ve never been in that position before. Taking a view from their message boards after a win is like judging our lot from this dump after a defeat.

Let the Brentford thing go, we’re up. Wishing ill on a club smaller than us cones across a little small time.