20 years of Wbaunofficial ?
(07-27-2020, 10:44 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 10:41 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 10:35 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Been on/off since 2002.

Fav poster for me was and always will be Wolves Caravan Club.

Trafficlight.

Nike1umbro.

Scottcooper.... Is a virgin!

The bloke who supported Arsenal the Real Madrid? Classic. Wally Bryce!

This place is good but not a patch on that!  Big Grin

Arf!

Remember Kev too? 

Forgot the other poster he supported Cardiff too from
memory would post regularly on here.

Like you say this place not a patch on previous incarnations.

keV? Can't say I do?

I remember the 'day out' on the Blackpool board where we all got banned because Loyalist called their chairman a rapist!

Thems were the days!  Big Grin

Kappa.

Hilltop.

Proper blokes who could take a joke.
I think it was about 1999 when I joined Rivals loved the day's out on other boards , Swansea & Stoke were ones to remember Big Grin
& always had this user name or variations of it paula52 , paula_m & paula
You remain a favourite Paula.
(07-27-2020, 11:12 PM)Paula_M Wrote: I think it was about 1999 when I joined Rivals  loved the day's out on other boards , Swansea & Stoke were ones to remember Big Grin
& always had this user name or variations of it  paula52 , paula_m & paula

I’ve heard about this before. Sounds an absolute hoot. You should definitely do it again sometime.  Big Grin
(07-27-2020, 11:28 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 11:12 PM)Paula_M Wrote: I think it was about 1999 when I joined Rivals  loved the day's out on other boards , Swansea & Stoke were ones to remember Big Grin

I’ve heard about this before. Sounds an absolute hoot. You should definitely do it again sometime.  Big Grin
I remember invading the dingles board in the 11 point year!

There used to be a rogues gallery of users pics, be interesting to see a then and now gallery  Big Grin

Bored invasions were boss!!!
Sundog Smile

Bored Invasions were much easier in the Rivals days as you could access other teams boreds with the same log in IIRC, there was plenty of cross bored posting on the WBA site too WolfinSheepsclothing was one I remember, Kirk Dale and a few others who were met with a "Bum him Rowley" response  

Forget when I joined exactly but must have been around 2000, was weird, but highly enjoyable, meeting with Mass D and Bagpuss for the first time last week!

Whatever happened to BillyBud (Buttplug)?

(07-28-2020, 03:01 AM)ItsAGoal Wrote: Sundog Smile

Guy was an absolute legend never to be repeated
(07-28-2020, 03:08 AM)fbaggy Wrote:

Bored Invasions were much easier in the Rivals days as you could access other teams boreds with the same log in IIRC, there was plenty of cross bored posting on the WBA site too WolfinSheepsclothing was one I remember, Kirk Dale and a few others who were met with a "Bum him Rowley" response  

Forget when I joined exactly but must have been around 2000, was weird, but highly enjoyable, meeting with Mass D and Bagpuss for the first time last week!

Whatever happened to BillyBud (Buttplug)?

(07-28-2020, 03:01 AM)ItsAGoal Wrote: Sundog Smile

Guy was an absolute legend never to be repeated

I think changing boreds was simply selecting another bored from a drop down menu (whist logged into the wba section)
Lurking since 2001 or 2