20 years of Wbaunofficial ?
(07-27-2020, 08:51 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I was Wbeea on rivals. 20 years of my life wasted on this dump. Get less for murder Big Grin

'arfs
I've been here from the start but keep getting my account reset every time the site is moved, ffs.
I most remember the days of Sheff versus BAWS, with Hudds kicking around then together with Eric LeGrisly, and WolvesCaravanClub, etc.

I spent a whole day here once in 2004 doing utter shit-stirring between BAWS and Sheff when I should have been completing some coursework.
Sheff was alright though he once helped me out with a play-off ticket for the 2007 playoff final v Derby. Happy days.
I think it’s far enough down the line now to be able to say that the original Chesh (who posted as Cheshire Cat, then Cheshire) was the chief scout at Albion for many years following on from the Megson era.
I was there, wasting my office time enthralled by the new board.

Baz helped me enormously in getting tickets, Daz Flynn’s website gathered many Albion jewels to gaze at.
Then those daft Match Reports.... as if anyone was going to read them.

Still haven’t kicked the habit - thank you all, cos without this madness to join in with, I’m not sure, I’m not sure. I think I’ve kept my same board name all those years.
(07-27-2020, 08:58 PM)Old Stroller Wrote: I think it’s far enough down the line now to be able to say that the original Chesh (who posted as Cheshire Cat, then Cheshire) was the chief scout at Albion for many years following on from the Megson era.

I've a vague memory that Sid came out one night with Greening, but I had had a drink (of course!) So may be misremembering...

(07-27-2020, 08:59 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote: I was there, wasting my office time enthralled by the new board.

Baz helped me enormously in getting tickets, Daz Flynn’s website gathered many Albion jewels to gaze at.
Then those daft Match Reports.... as if anyone was going to read them.

Still haven’t kicked the habit - thank you all, cos without this madness to join in with, I’m not sure, I’m not sure. I think I’ve kept my same board name all those years.

Lol even if forgot about my site!! Used to record late night 'highlights' then convert them to real player(wow!) Files to get the size manageable. Then we got promoted and no need...lol

I can hear that song memories in the background for some reason!

I did quit for many years and missed the bored wondering around, 'Puss got me to come back last year, coincided with me going back to matches on a regular basis so I didn't feel too much of a fraud.

Have to say I made some good mates and acquaintances off this place.
Not quite 20 years for me I don't think. Maybe 2001/2.
Always had the same user name. Didn't post a lot in the early days though.
I’ve been lurking since about 2001-2-3.
BaggieAnt from the old Rivals days, fluff piece extraordinare, still waiting on Own's Ipswich match report FFS sake! Rich, BAWS and Rich took me on as an apprentice, feel more like an Anakin thank a Luke, "You were the chosen one." Many happy memories on this place, met some top people!
I reckon I was lurking here from around the appointment of Megson. I remember someone on here saying: "make no mistake, he should be named Megaman" and that he was summat special. I can also remember the match reaction to the 1st playoff leg against Bolton. 

Unbelievable revelations re the original Chesh. Cor blimey.
I discovered it around the time of the Derby Play Off where I was banned by BAWS for trying to sell a ticket for Wembley at Face Value, I had arranged a sale with a bloke who needed a ticket but that biff BAWS banned me before we could arrange a time and place to exchange the ticket, the bloke must have giving BAWS a round of fucks and I received an email off BAWS saying the poster wanted to meet up to buy the ticket at Tesco car park on Burnt Tree island at 7pm, which would have been great if I wasn’t living in London at the time, So I drove up , gave the bloke the ticket and stopped at my Mothers for the night.

Cheers BlueandwhiteTIT