Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s nervous?
(01-13-2018, 11:12 AM)Hopalong Wrote: I wasn't until you posted this. 

Feel confident, I think...oh hang on....

We'll win....I think.

Please God - let it come to pass  Angel
In my heart, the smethick will be rocking to a rousing rendition of ‘we’ve got pardiola’ as rondon slot day in his half hour hatrick.

In my head, we am doomed!
the lords my shepherd i'll not want 
he takes me down to lye
in pastures green
he leadeth me 
the quiet waters by
Symmetry. Our nightmare started in Brighton; it will end against Brighton.
(01-13-2018, 10:49 AM)baggiemac Wrote: Strangely not at all.
Really do think we'll win this one and we'll take some of those chances we have missed. Just need a bit of luck.
Pardew,wouldn't have been my choice but what he's had to work with and change I hope it really comes off for the bloke.
Today should be the day that anyone who cares about the Albion gets up there if they can and get the place rocking.
We need the siege mentality from us not only because we want the best for our club but to shove it to the bell end pundits who want us to fail because of Pulis and plastic prem fans who call us irrelevant.
Cor wait to be honest but if we don't win I'd love us to have done our bit.

That's the spirit. Me too, I'm quietly confident today is the day. And just in case, I'll be yelling me yed off.
Concerned, but have a sneaky feeling today will be our day.
Got the butterflies. Off to the Wagon for a pre match beer around 2. See you there.

COYB
I have feck all control of the outcome, if we lose it will annoy me for a short time but it won’t hurt me or anyone I know so not at all.
Feel physically sick and I'm not even going. Will be at my lad's indoor cricket nets with one eye on my phone the whole time.
My mind is default set to disappointment this season. That helps with the nerves
(01-13-2018, 10:59 AM)Duffmon Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 10:32 AM)Gewonenzow Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 10:23 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote: Me.

I hope amazon delivery arrives before ko with my clapper, so I can join in with the fun.

Serious question FF. Why don’t you come along to the game? We need the support.

People don’t take kindly when you sneer at them in person.

#obsessed.

(01-13-2018, 10:32 AM)Gewonenzow Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 10:23 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote: Me.

I hope amazon delivery arrives before ko with my clapper, so I can join in with the fun.

Serious question FF. Why don’t you come along to the game? We need the support.

Insufficient leg room and I have to sit twisted which is not good as I suffer with a bad back and even leaning overnight the sink having a shave or sat on a settee form 5 minutes without back support can cause Int to go again.

On flights I always pay extra for seats with extra leg room.