Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s nervous?
I was okay until we got on the train at Euston and found it full of Brighton fans.

We tend to forget there’s another set of fans who are desperate for the opposite result and, in some instances, confident about getting it.

Now I’m nervous.
Nervous yes. Have a sneaky feeling we'll win today though.
Me.

I hope amazon delivery arrives before ko with my clapper, so I can join in with the fun.
(01-13-2018, 10:23 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote: Me.

I hope amazon delivery arrives before ko with my clapper, so I can join in with the fun.

Serious question FF. Why don’t you come along to the game? We need the support.
Just doing sausage sandwiches.

Not nervous.

We'll win today.
Strangely not at all.
Really do think we'll win this one and we'll take some of those chances we have missed. Just need a bit of luck.
Pardew,wouldn't have been my choice but what he's had to work with and change I hope it really comes off for the bloke.
Today should be the day that anyone who cares about the Albion gets up there if they can and get the place rocking.
We need the siege mentality from us not only because we want the best for our club but to shove it to the bell end pundits who want us to fail because of Pulis and plastic prem fans who call us irrelevant.
Cor wait to be honest but if we don't win I'd love us to have done our bit.
I'm shitting through the eye of a needle.

However, that is due to 4 pints of Church End 'Goats Milk' and a good curry at the Old Moseley Arms last night!
I wish I could go, but I've got really shitty health problems so can't go a game for the foreseeable future.

I just hope we play with one holding midfielder, probably Barry or Greg to start as they are better with the ball than Yacob or Livermore. I see no benefit of playing two or more out of that lot against a team that has scored just one goal more than us.

Play one holding midfielder we will win, play 2 or more we will draw.
(01-13-2018, 10:32 AM)Gewonenzow Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 10:23 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote: Me.

Serious question FF. Why don’t you come along to the game? We need the support.

People don’t take kindly when you sneer at them in person.
I wasn't until you posted this. 

Feel confident, I think...oh hang on....

We'll win....I think.