Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pardew says he is no further forward with bringing player in...
(01-12-2018, 09:00 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 08:58 PM)TartanRug Wrote: The meltdown tomorrow should we not win coupled with this news will be epic

The great barrier reef
The great wall of China
Albion losing having not signed anyone in January thus far

All clearly visible from outer space.

It will be spectacular even by this boards standards, should we loose then it shoulx we loose then it needs to be aimed at the board and Lai at the ground tomorrow so they are left in no uncertain terms who is to blame for our demise, but i wont hold me breath as it will no doubt be a small wimper of dissent and the board & Lai will return home thinking all us rosy while we hurtle towards the chump, you can see it cant you this being Albion ,PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG and stuff Brighton 4-0.
Just chill everyone, life goes on.
My guess win lose or draw most of us are back at work on Monday.
(01-12-2018, 09:13 PM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote: Just chill everyone, life goes on.

But I don't know how I'll cope.
(01-12-2018, 09:16 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 09:13 PM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote: Just chill everyone, life goes on.

Lets hope the fans give the board some real shit - let them know they don't own the club.
We let them think they do.
Looks like any incomings will be based on outgoings first i.e. Evans. Matt Wilson suggesting Deeneysigning woukd depend on Evans leaving.
Suspect if he doesn't go we'll have to hope on a loan punt.
(01-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Paul Hill Wrote:

Lets hope the fans give the board some real shit - let them know they don't own the club.

They do own the club. They’ve got the shares to prove it.
(01-12-2018, 11:05 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Paul Hill Wrote:

They do own the club. They’ve got the shares to prove it.

Nope, the board own nothing. The owner owns the club’s assets. We, the supporters, are the club. Without us the club doesn’t exist.
(01-12-2018, 07:05 PM)swordfish Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 07:02 PM)StourportBaggie Wrote: I can't see why he agreed to join as manager if there were to be no January signings. Surely during the interview Pards would of asked 'how much/is there a transfer budget? If he didn't he needs a kicking.

Spot on. Although he's dealing at WBA now.

+1

(01-12-2018, 07:11 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Why is it such a surprise? Players and clubs will take their time before any moves happen. We aren’t dealing with a strong hand when it comes to buying any decent player let alone a forward that can score goals.

As much as I try and disagree with DH, he does have a point....
The mass sacking of the BoRed should take place on Feb. 1st. We need the wastrels to be busy in the window.
But it is an absolute joke. We are looking certs for relegation without some spark, and we're 13 days in.
While it may be par for the course for us to accept our wickle Albion status by justifying inactivity as a result of our punyness* and need to wait our turn, it does us no favours.

*Where is Hulk when you need him?
(01-13-2018, 11:15 AM)Pneumann Wrote: The mass sacking of the BoRed should take place on Feb. 1st. We need the wastrels to be busy in the window.
But it is an absolute joke. We are looking certs for relegation without some spark, and we're 13 days in.
While it may be par for the course for us to accept our wickle Albion status by justifying inactivity as a result of our punyness* and need to wait our turn, it does us no favours.

*Where is Hulk when you need him?

Come on think logically, the club can only do as much as those selling wish to do. Just because we need c, y, z doesn’t mean they are available and interested.