Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pardew says he is no further forward with bringing player in...
(01-12-2018, 06:43 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Hammond’s exhausted his contact list with Kanu and Pardew.

Kanu... Pardew... Steve Agnew?
I can't see why he agreed to join as manager if there were to be no January signings. Surely during the interview Pards would of asked 'how much/is there a transfer budget? If he didn't he needs a kicking.
(01-12-2018, 07:02 PM)StourportBaggie Wrote: I can't see why he agreed to join as manager if there were to be no January signings. Surely during the interview Pards would of asked 'how much/is there a transfer budget? If he didn't he needs a kicking.

Spot on. Although he's dealing at WBA now.
Why is it such a surprise? Players and clubs will take their time before any moves happen. We aren’t dealing with a strong hand when it comes to buying any decent player let alone a forward that can score goals.
(01-12-2018, 05:15 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: ...than he was at the start of the Jan transfer window. 

Sauce BBC WM

Loffin
(01-12-2018, 07:12 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 05:15 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: ...than he was at the start of the Jan transfer window. 

Sauce BBC WM

Loffin

Direct interview not via the phone in.
(01-12-2018, 07:16 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 07:12 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:

Sauce BBC WM

Loffin

Direct interview not via the phone in.

I heard.

You have to laugh.

Can we blame Pulis?

(01-12-2018, 07:02 PM)StourportBaggie Wrote: I can't see why he agreed to join as manager if there were to be no January signings. Surely during the interview Pards would of asked 'how much/is there a transfer budget? If he didn't he needs a kicking.

You do know that on occasion people are slightly non-linear with the truth don't you?

(01-12-2018, 07:05 PM)swordfish Wrote:

Spot on. Although he's dealing at WBA now.

Pardew: Threre will be funds in January?
Hammond: Course Alan, of course...
Pardew: Blowjob?
Hammond: Thought you'd never ask...
The meltdown tomorrow should we not win coupled with this news will be epic
(01-12-2018, 08:58 PM)TartanRug Wrote: The meltdown tomorrow should we not win coupled with this news will be epic

The great barrier reef
The great wall of China
Albion losing having not signed anyone in January thus far

All clearly visible from outer space.
(01-12-2018, 08:58 PM)TartanRug Wrote: The meltdown tomorrow should we not win coupled with this news will be epic

Make sure you have plenty of popcorn.