Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Friends - The TV Show.
Add " 30 Rock" to the list.
As for Seinfeld, George Costanza is one of the great comic character.
Curb
Frasier
Modern Family
Frasier is far better as is Parks and Recreation!

Listened to BBC Five Live today and twenty somethings are bemused by Friends homophobia, sexism, Joey is a perv, it’s too white and has dated very badly.

I just thought it was a program for teenage girls.
Cheers, Friends, Frasier in no particular order. Plenty of other decent American comedies too. They leave us standing.

(01-11-2018, 08:39 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Cheers, Friends, Frasier in no particular order. Plenty of other decent American comedies too. They leave us standing.

We have made some great comedies.

(01-11-2018, 08:39 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Cheers, Friends, Frasier in no particular order. Plenty of other decent American comedies too. They leave us standing.

We have made some great comedies.

Bollocks.

British comedy is far superior to that Yank rubbish. In my honest opinion.
(01-11-2018, 08:38 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Frasier is far better as is Parks and Recreation!

Listened to BBC Five Live today and twenty somethings are bemused by Friends homophobia, sexism, Joey is a perv, it’s too white and has dated very badly.

Well in that case twenty somethings need to get a fucking life.

God only knows what they'd do if shown Love thy Neighbor
(01-11-2018, 08:38 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Frasier is far better as is Parks and Recreation!

Twenty somethings would’ve grown up watching Friends, so I can’t see that it’d be unpopular amongst that demographic. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like it, anyway. 

You’re quite correct that Frasier is the bollocks
(01-11-2018, 08:17 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: Rachel!!!!!!

Nice Big Grin
I would add the American version of the office although it went on a bit to long
Frazier is wank.

How I met your mother is good and I do like King of Queens.