Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albion Assembly
(01-09-2018, 10:50 AM)Ed_Hopper Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 10:15 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Could you ask them to raise the temperature of the Bovril by a couple of degrees. It barely warms your cockles any more. Disgraceful.

Yes-these are the real meaty issues they’re afraid to face!

Lets be honest, they don't want to deal with any meaty issues at the Assembly. The temperature of Bovril is the meatiest it going to get.
Ok, have sent these in. Not included any on field matters as AA not for that.

Questions/topics

1. Recreating the Great Escape atmosphere – One of the key parts of that survival season was the atmosphere the Hawthorns created in the 2nd half of the season. We should look to try and replicate that somehow. Videos before game of previous escapology acts including of course the Great Escape itself. Playing Great Escape tune.

2. The Liquidator – Either play it properly in the build up or not at all. Have had a few people raise this.

3. Traffic Flow at Motorway Island – This is raised every time but it’s a massive concern for people as the situation seems worse than ever. Someone is going to get hurt. It might not be the clubs responsibility but surely the club can work with local authority and police to improve the situation.

4. An explanation of FFP for the notes would be good as there is a lot of ignorance out there.

5. Update on 3rd kit (green) plans. For sale or not?

6. Allocation for Liverpool in the cup. Can we look at free or heavily subsidised travel for this one and take full or close to full allocation?

7. Season ticket planning for next season – AA members were to be involved in consultation but not heard anything. Martin Goodman had said plans would be drawn up in January so need AA involvement now surely? If not, why not?
Would also row in with the free travel for Liverpool shout. Obviously you’ll get the odd moaner because they’d rather get the train but they have the choice to use the free travel if they want.
(01-09-2018, 09:54 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Can you and other members of the Assembly apologise on behalf of the fans for the predicament the club currently finds itself in.

Only the pulis cock suckers only need to say sorry .
(01-09-2018, 12:28 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 09:54 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Can you and other members of the Assembly apologise on behalf of the fans for the predicament the club currently finds itself in.

Big Grin
I will be going on the train but fully endorse the free travel to Liverpool or to the end of the season I'm sure the club don't appreciate the clubs away support and just could make the extra difference when we are under the cosh. 100.000 grand maybe compared to 150 million it's not rocket science it's a weeks wages of that useless lump from psg
Can we have stripes on the back of the kit again? Before anyone says it’s not allowed, it is!
(01-09-2018, 12:43 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote: Can we have stripes on the back of the kit again? Before anyone says it’s not allowed, it is!

I would have the stripes on the back and with the numbers on a square patch like the old days looks a lot better
Disappointed to note my concerns as to Bovril temperature haven’t been raised. Do people not care about this? We used to have proper fans!!
(01-09-2018, 12:28 PM)You Big Cyrille Wrote:

I’ve said this to you before but you do talk about sexual acts a lot. Most of them are quite homoerotic which as a liberal I’m happy you feel you can express. You still need a capital letter on Pulis however.