Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albion Assembly
Given the position we are in and the importance of support, especially at home over the coming months, will the
club consider some sort of effort/promotion to help recreate the spirit that was generated so successfully in our last
great escape season? 

With a new head coach in and the chance to put the start of this season behind us, some creative thinking to
unite the crowd anew and lift the team could make the difference in the same way as last time. I have no stand
out idea, but I am sure others may have. My only wish would be not the phoney cardboard clapper things
please.
Doubt you will get an answer but it would be interesting what the directors/Boards key performance measurements/bonus drivers are ?
It would tell us a lot about what the new owners priorities and future direction of the club could be, e.g. If a lot is geared to just survival and little else medium or long term planning (both on and off pitch)...
Could you ask them to raise the temperature of the Bovril by a couple of degrees. It barely warms your cockles any more. Disgraceful.
(01-09-2018, 09:47 AM)Ah Bhuna Matata Wrote: Can we ask about playing the liquidator as the teams come out the tunnel and playing it in full as opposed to the ridiculous 30 secs before KO?

This
(01-09-2018, 10:43 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 09:47 AM)Ah Bhuna Matata Wrote: Can we ask about playing the liquidator as the teams come out the tunnel and playing it in full as opposed to the ridiculous 30 secs before KO?

This

It’s to do with the health and safety committee. Played longer then 30 secs results in a fine?
(01-09-2018, 10:44 AM)Jonny_Evans Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 10:43 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:

This

It’s to do with the health and safety committee. Played longer then 30 secs results in a fine?

Don't be so fucking ridiculous
Simple question WTF IS GOING ON ?
Can you ask them if the collective of idiots that signed off on giving HRK a three year contract instead of signing another striker are prepared to do the honourable thing and resign as an acknowledgement of their shocking incompetence.
(01-09-2018, 10:15 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Could you ask them to raise the temperature of the Bovril by a couple of degrees. It barely warms your cockles any more. Disgraceful.

Yes-these are the real meaty issues they’re afraid to face!
I had some Albion slippers given to me for Christmas, clearly marked on label and on sole as size 11/12. They ay, more like size 10.