Summer Transfer Window Thread
I don't expect anyone to agree with this, but I'd look at Sturridge on a pay as you play deal. As I said before, to much acclaim...
On that basis- if he'd agree, which is unlikely- nothing to lose.
If your only issue with him is fitness (which I of course agree with) then maybe a deal could be worked out.

It's that market, or an untried outsider, which is also a goer..
Interesting update from a Turkish account which appears to be ITK with over 10,000 followers.

“Vedat Muriqi has been sold”

This could very well mean that Fenerbahce have accepted the reported bid from West Brom (around £18M) and a deal is near completion.

One to watch...
(07-25-2020, 07:29 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Interesting update from a Turkish account which appears to be ITK with over 10,000 followers.

“Vedat Muriqi has been sold”

This could very well mean that Fenerbahce have accepted the reported bid from West Brom (around £18M) and a deal is near completion.

One to watch...

Us or Spurs! 
Not easy to make a guess there.
Have you see how many goals Welbeck has scored in the last two seasons?
Barnsley’s Cauley Woodrow for £2.5m being linked with us and Middlesbrough on a Barnsley forum. A bid accepted apparently. Personally I rate him and he could well step up. Worth a punt at that level.
(07-26-2020, 08:52 AM)Pragmatist Wrote: Barnsley’s Cauley Woodrow for £2.5m being linked with us and Middlesbrough on a Barnsley forum.  A bid accepted apparently.  Personally I rate him and he could well step up.  Worth a punt at that level.

Barnsley Report
Barnsley have accepted a £2.5M bid from West Bromwich Albion for striker Cayley Woodrow.
(07-26-2020, 07:05 AM)Gzbaggy Wrote: Have you see how many goals Welbeck has scored in the last two seasons?
You mean those injured seasons?
Read the post mate and then come back to me.
If you think a player like him (at the right price) could not offer a team like, us a lot of benefit I suggest you try netball.
I'll stick to netball then!
Victor Moses?
(07-26-2020, 02:25 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 08:52 AM)Pragmatist Wrote: Barnsley’s Cauley Woodrow for £2.5m being linked with us and Middlesbrough on a Barnsley forum.  A bid accepted apparently.  Personally I rate him and he could well step up.  Worth a punt at that level.

Barnsley Report
Barnsley have accepted a £2.5M bid from West Bromwich Albion for striker Cayley Woodrow.

Can you post a link please?