Huddersfield Match Fred
Starting early....

We've settled into the game really well, Huddersfield are sitting back and defending in numbers, but there's some glimmers of hope that we're making in-roads already...
30 seconds gone, Dingle Don says Huddersfield by far the better side
looks like we've hardly turned up to me, needs more urgency, we are too happy without the ball
(07-17-2020, 04:08 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: looks like we've hardly turned up to me, needs more urgency, we are too happy without the ball

Wink 'arf
There's a pigeon on the pitch.
I've got the warm up on Ifollow.. man I miss going to the match. It's refreshing to find out that Hudds's PA is more toppy than ours too.
I just don't get why they still have the PA at the ground? Pretty sure the players aren't listening to them.
Got the old Sky Sport down under on.
Hangover has already kicked in...
(07-17-2020, 04:06 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: 30 seconds gone, Dingle Don says Huddersfield by far the better side

Big Grin
Dingle Don- Huddersfield seem to be dominating these early exchanges ( 45 seconds in)

I’d like to see Huddersfield use their wide men more and get balls into the box.

You can’t really give a free kick for that, he went down too easily for me (Albion player)

Surprised the ref hasn’t given (Any Albion player) at least a yellow card for that challenge.

Etc etc etc