Nerves are kicking in
Feel as nervous as I did for the Villa play off games. Win today and the momentum should carry us to promotion, lose and its squeaky bum time.
If we get promotion we get it, but if we don't we only have ourselves to blame. More important things in life to worry about than us.
Yep. I’m starting to get the anxiety butterflies. This game is massive. Added intensity to this game with it being Derby. One, they’re cunts and two, they’re a bit of a bogey team.

Also, seen so many comments saying...’what will be, will be’.....’pointless getting worked up about it’.....’pointless looking at other results, if we don’t win we don’t deserve to go up’ bla bla.....

Some of us get fucking nervous and live and breathe this team. With all the shite going on in the World, this is our escape. If we want Charlton to fucking win to help us on our way, so what? If we get fucking anxious before today’s game, so fucking what?
(07-08-2020, 02:30 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Yep. I’m starting to get the anxiety butterflies. This game is massive. Added intensity to this game with it being Derby. One, they’re cunts and two, they’re a bit of a bogey team.

Also, seen so many comments saying...’what will be, will be’.....’pointless getting worked up about it’.....’pointless looking at other results, if we don’t win we don’t deserve to go up’ bla bla.....

Some of us get ducking nervous and live and breathe this team. With all the shite going on in the World, this is our escape. If we want Charlton to fucking win to help us on our way, so what? If we get fucking anxious before today’s game, so fucking what?

This is where I am as well Dumbo
(07-08-2020, 02:30 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Yep. I’m starting to get the anxiety butterflies. This game is massive. Added intensity to this game with it being Derby. One, they’re cunts and two, they’re a bit of a bogey team.

Some of us get ducking nervous and live and breathe this team. With all the shite going on in the World, this is our escape. If we want Charlton to fucking win to help us on our way, so what? If we get fucking anxious before today’s game, so fucking what?

I think those saying 'what will be, will be' are trying to convince themselves. It's a coping mechanism.

I'm bricking it
(07-08-2020, 02:34 PM)Sliced Wrote:

I think those saying 'what will be, will be' are trying to convince themselves. It's a coping mechanism.

I'm bricking it

Agreed.

Nerves are making my stomach clench already...

Rooney red card inside of 10 minutes will help ease them!
Very nervous
It's 2.43 AM in New Zealand and I am bricking it.
Feel sick!
(07-08-2020, 02:32 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

This is where I am as well Dumbo
Me too, Dumbo. I know there are more important things than football, blah blah blah, but there's nowt wrong with getting up for the game.