the cone chucker
Bilic loves him, or wants to butter him up pre-transfer window.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...k-jenkins/
Sat in Stourbridge High Street.

He'd be in his element here. It's fucking Cone City.
Where did this cone chucker thing originate?
(07-07-2020, 12:44 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Where did this cone chucker thing originate?

When he had hissy fit on the crazy golf course at Stourport and chucked his kids Cornettos on the floor.
(07-07-2020, 12:44 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Where did this cone chucker thing originate?

wasn't it something to do with a cone being placed in his parking space at the training ground and him getting out of his car and chucking it of the way? memory is a little hazy though and prefer Baracus' version  Smile
Arrives at East Stand car park at the time of the play offs, mid morning, a few people about. 

Gets out his car. Cone is as usual in his reserved space. Picks up cone. Launches it at the fence. By "launches" I mean chucks as hard as he could. His face was more contorted than Psycho's after his pen. v. Spain at Euro96.

Showed passion. Went up in my estimation. The look on people's faces was priceless.
(07-07-2020, 01:16 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Arrives at East Stand car park at the time of the play offs, mid morning, a few people about. 

Gets out his car. Cone is as usual in his reserved space. Picks up cone. Launches it at the fence. By "launches" I mean chucks as hard as he could. His face was more contorted than Psycho's after his pen. v. Spain at Euro96.

Showed passion. Went up in my estimation. The look on people's faces was priceless.

Arf. Probably took a call from Jezza telling him to return the fax paper to staples!
Office Outlet mate, Office Outlet.
Take a look at the small print in your cone-tract
(07-07-2020, 01:16 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Arrives at East Stand car park at the time of the play offs, mid morning, a few people about. 

In fairness, he realised we'd paid for one cone too many.