Bilic’s subs
(07-05-2020, 09:45 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Agree Dumbo.

With Hegazi suspended and Gibbs injured, I hope to see a space for Matt Phillips. Seems to be the forgotten man but a player I rate v highly.

Made a very big contribution for Brentford by not tracking the run of Da Silva leading to them scoring...
I felt it was the quality of the subs that won us that yesterday. Any team that can bring on players of the standard of Diangana, Livermore, Brunt and HRK (and Robinson was also available) are always going to have a good chance of winning.
(07-06-2020, 05:21 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I felt it was the quality of the subs that won us that yesterday. Any team that can bring on players of the standard of Diangana, Livermore, Brunt and HRK (and Robinson was also available) are always going to have a good chance of winning.

Yep, good point. 

Meanwhile Hull brought in a load of kids. (And still had a right go tbf to them)
Slav's subs have been excellent for most of the season. Normally very pro active and to give the opposition a new problem. That full back had Grosicky charging at him for an hour then when he switched sides, Grady twisted his blood.
(07-05-2020, 09:45 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Agree Dumbo.

With Hegazi suspended and Gibbs injured, I hope to see a space for Matt Phillips. Seems to be the forgotten man but a player I rate v highly.

Just what you need when there is a tough battle ahead......Matty ‘slippers’ Phillips