Who will go down?
Can we just ask CIM to tip Chelsea to win?
(07-01-2020, 08:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: Can we just ask CIM to tip Chelsea to win?

It'll be fine winning is what Moyes does  Confused
Fantastic result. Wanted WH go to down with the seals but you can't have everything
(07-01-2020, 07:43 PM)Duffers Wrote: That fucking “goal” against Sheff Utd is going to keep them up. I can see it coming.

Yup. We all know it.

West Ham play Villa and Watford, and Watford have home games against Newcastle and Norwich next. 

Hard to see where Villa’s Next point will come from looking at their fixtures but this is the time of the season when anything can happen.
It's going to be one hell of an escape for them of they do it.

Can't see them getting much joy from games with Liverpool, Arsenal, United and hopefully they're gone before the WHU game.

The scruffy cunts.
Just need Watford to beat Newcastle at home on Sat.

Suddenly there would be more than one win between the Seals and safety.
Watford don't look capable of any kind of win. They were in a bit of form before lockdown but have come back looking like the very poor outfit they are. They've played all their jokers now too, sacking managers AOTS. Delefou injured as well.
Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford for me. Villa fluke their way to safety with a couple of draws.
(07-01-2020, 10:30 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Watford don't look capable of any kind of win. They were in a bit of form before lockdown but have come back looking like the very poor outfit they are. They've played all their jokers now too, sacking managers AOTS. Delefou injured as well.
Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford for me. Villa fluke their way to safety with a couple of draws.

Norwich are the jokers in the pack. They are all but gone, but have to play but West Ham and Watford still have to play them. 

The Canaries have taken 1 point out of the last 7 league games, conceding 13 goals, and scoring 0.

If the games follow the form book, then The Seals will be 3 points further away from both clubs after having played Liverpool and Man U.