Straw clutching....
Before this season kicks off someone offers you the chance to be 2 points clear with a game in hand after 39 games. 

Do you take it........?

I think I probably would have tbh. 

Just trying to make myself feel better BTW!  Big Grin
Some would have taken 2pts above the drop spots going by the gloomy predictions
Get a result tomorrow and let's be honest we really should be beating Hull the weekend. If not, we deserve to drop out the top two.
(06-30-2020, 07:38 PM)Peachy Wrote: Before this season kicks off someone offers you the chance to be 2 points clear with a game in hand after 39 games. 

Do you take it........?

I think I probably would have tbh. 

Just trying to make myself feel better BTW!  Big Grin

Brentford have come back firing on all cylinders. It’s a concern, but still twists and turns in the next few games. 
It’s frustrating how we are making heavy weather of a season where we seemed certs at one point.
11 point choker springs to mind
(06-30-2020, 07:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Get a result tomorrow and let's be honest we really should be beating Hull the weekend. If not, we deserve to drop out the top two.

Yep. Although our record vs clubs near the bottom not great. Lost at home to Wigan, Boro, Stoke. Drawn with Charlton, Barnsley, Reading and Blues. Luton and Hudds I think the only we've beaten at home.
(06-30-2020, 07:57 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Get a result tomorrow and let's be honest we really should be beating Hull the weekend. If not, we deserve to drop out the top two.

Yep. Although our record vs clubs near the bottom not great. Lost at home to Wigan, Boro, Stoke. Drawn with Charlton, Barnsley, Reading and Blues. Luton and Hudds I think the only we've beaten at home.

The whole home away thing has been taken out by the empty stadiums. They’re all neutral as far as I’m concerned now.
I thought play offs at best after the summer upheaval. It will be disappointing if we don’t go up after such a good run up until Christmas,but my biggest fear is we remain at this level for the next 15/20 years.Although the Chump has been fun we need the Prem money,unfortunately. If we don’t go up I really want to see Brentford up.

This.
(06-30-2020, 07:57 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: 11 point choker springs to mind

I keep thinking about this. All the years we've reminded the Dings about it. Is it football karma? Makes me feel queasy.