The rising
Darkness on the edge of town
The ghost of Tom Joad
Glory days
Streets of Philadelphia
Human touch
Living proof
Lonesome day

Just for starters; I could be here all day...
Factory - from Darkness on the Edge of Town. Only because it has personal overtones that mean so much to me. A man having to get up every morning and "Walk through them factory gates in the rain", to feed his family - just as my dad did all his working life. Not a raucous rocker but a sad, mournful and hard ballad.

Saw him three times from the late 70's through the 80's. The first, at Manchester Apollo, still possibly the best concert I've ever been to.

Born to Run, Thunder Road, I'm on Fire … there's so many tracks I love and still listen to all the time.
Think I preferred the Uriah Heep thread
Like a few of his songs but not him. Much prefer the song written about him when he first appeared on the music scene.

https://youtu.be/-Pa5nqYXEnY
(06-30-2020, 07:41 AM)Duffers Wrote: Born in the USA, by default.

Said before that I’ve never got on with Springsteen. I don’t think he’s bad, far from it, he’s clearly good at what he does and I see why so many people like him. His stuff has just never done anything for me.

This is me too. I've tried but I can't get into him - full of respect for him and his fans but I can't listen to a whole album.
I wouldn’t turn the radio over if he came on but never much liked his music
Loads to choose from,

Candys Room
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Tunnel Of Love
Atlantic City

From a live box set in the 80`s -

Seeds
Raise Your Hand
(06-30-2020, 07:41 AM)Duffers Wrote: Born in the USA, by default.

Said before that I’ve never got on with Springsteen. I don’t think he’s bad, far from it, he’s clearly good at what he does and I see why so many people like him. His stuff has just never done anything for me.

Similar view- never really got him, but don't hate him. Think Born to Run is a great song though.
Badlands
Jungleland
She's The One
Drive All Night
Born To Run
Brilliant Disguise

So many to choose.
Born in the USA
Dancing in the dark,
Born to run.