Wednesday on Wednesday
Probably one of the most decisive and important games for us in a long time. As been mentioned on here several times of late by the more sane of supporters, our poor form started way before lockdown and has continued since restart with no real explanation or response from Slaven and the team. 

I don't want to band about "must win game", but certainly has the feeling of it if we want to get back on track for promotion.
Score, Albion, SCORE.
I don’t get this poor form before lockdown.We had a bad run late December/Early Jan We then Won 5 drew 2 lost 1 of the next 8 games. We were a cross bar away from a point at Brentford. I will be more concerned if we don’t pick up at least 4 points in the next 2.
(06-29-2020, 08:31 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Score, Albion, SCORE.

Once you score one, You'll score more
(06-29-2020, 09:46 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I'll sing you a sembly
(06-29-2020, 10:11 AM)billybassett Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:46 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I'll sing you a sembly

When we hopefully don't have to go to Wembley (Playoffs)
When did we last sing this?

Never liked it!
I have to be honest, I do think there is an over reaction from a lot of our fans at the moment, before the lockdown we had a fantastic February gaining 16 from 21 points and Slav, manager of the month, we have only played 4 league games since then 2 either side of lockdown, I don't think it can be considered a massive slump. At the restart we had a 6 point advantage with 9 to play, we now have a 5 point advantage with 7 to play, keep the faith.
(06-29-2020, 11:33 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: I have to be honest, I do think there is an over reaction from a lot of our fans at the moment, before the lockdown we had a fantastic February gaining 16 from 21 points and Slav, manager of the month, we have only played 4 league games since then 2 either side of lockdown, I don't think it can be considered a massive slump. At the restart we had a 6 point advantage with 9 to play, we now have a 5 point advantage with 7 to play, keep the faith.

I think its just symptomatic of how shit most of our lives are at present. Its difficult to be positive with all thats going on with the world and people were looking to the football to give them a bit of joy. It hasn't happened and has added to the general sense of doom and gloom a lot of people are feeling
(06-29-2020, 08:25 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Probably one of the most decisive and important games for us in a long time. As been mentioned on here several times of late by the more sane of supporters, our poor form started way before lockdown and has continued since restart with no real explanation or response from Slaven and the team. 

I don't want to band about "must win game", but certainly has the feeling of it if we want to get back on track for promotion.

Good post pal - along with Peachys on the other thread

Bilic is a streaky manager and we have been streaky this season. That’s why it seemed the pre lockdown decline seemed relevant after the Blues game. 

They all need to earn their money now - starting at Hillsborough