Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berahino
(12-09-2017, 12:57 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Still didn't come back with the question I asked earlier   .......still waiting

I dont know you, so don’t know if you’re racist or not.  Only you truly know the answer to that.  

What I can tell you is that your persona on here comes across as someone who probably holds racist, homophobic and sexist views.  Slightly bigoted if you will.  You claim not to be so I’ll take you at your word, maybe you need to hone up on your written language skills?

As for bullying, you may not follow ‘the pack’ as you put it, but you certainly know how to keep on at someone and constantly keep calling ‘them out’.  Many would describe that as bullying but as with the racism you claim not to be so there you go.

Nothing to see here.
My opinion matters
Cool it, it is Christmas
Bench warming tonight. It's cold ay it.
(Yesterday, 07:16 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Bench warming tonight. It's cold ay it.

You watch us sign the fat get back on 31 January
(11 hours ago)Mancbaggie Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:16 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Bench warming tonight. It's cold ay it.

No chance. Exeter City bound.
(11 hours ago)Mancbaggie Wrote:

Could have done a swap deal for TP...
In the form of his life.
Could you imagine if we got Berahino back at the Hawthorns.......lets say for half the price we let him go for, this is just my opinion, i think he would come good if he came back, i mean
 with a different manager, put an arm around him try to get the best out of him once again, i mean he was great for the England under 21s, he started off really well when he broke into
 our first team, maybe to much water has passed under the bridge, but oh well !! Tongue
rack orf.
He had his chance to be a hero for us. Let’s just sit back and watch his decline