Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berahino
Wanting him gone is not the same as wanting someone to fail in his career
(12-07-2017, 06:09 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 06:02 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Sounds like a subtle way of saying we don't need him, but it's not Berahino's fault he's not scored, so he's still a good player and if you want him you'll have to pay full wack.

There were plenty of bods on the Oatcake questioning his suitability for how we play even before we bought him.

How long was his contract DK. I don't see anybody wanting him and knowing what he is like he'll happily sit tight and take the money.

Wasn’t it 4 years?
(12-07-2017, 09:18 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Wanting him gone is not the same as wanting someone to fail in his career

Yep.

I wanted him to stay and become good for us but his attitude was awful and he had to go. But that was the end of it - I wouldn't wish him well because he didn't deserve it but I certainly wouldn't wish him ill either. It's the same as some on here wishing players injury - can't understand why there's so much hatred towards a footballer.
(12-07-2017, 09:34 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 09:18 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Wanting him gone is not the same as wanting someone to fail in his career

Yep.

I wanted him to stay and become good for us but his attitude was awful and he had to go. But that was the end of it - I wouldn't wish him well because he didn't deserve it but I certainly wouldn't wish him ill either. It's the same as some on here wishing players injury - can't understand why there's so much hatred towards a footballer.

"Nah, he's a cunt and I can't abide him and the wankers who appointed him need shooting"
(12-07-2017, 09:45 PM)TTM Wrote:

Yep.

"Nah, he's a cunt and I can't abide him and the wankers who appointed him need shooting"

Edgy Nick is edgy.

Yep.

Could fit a few of our signings since January. Good point. Including the twat of a manager we now find ourselves with.
(12-07-2017, 10:38 PM)Wotty Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:05 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:

Yep.

Could fit a few of our signings since January. Good point. Including the twat of a manager we now find ourselves with.

You can’t understand why there’s “so much hatred towards a footballer” yet you call “a few of our signings” “cunts” and our manager a “twat”

Do you actually think about what you’re posting? No wonder you’re considered an utter bell end

Pffft.
Think I'll keep my powder dry re Mrs Berahino's little boy until after December 23rd.

Must say there's been a bit of a turn around by Hughes from recent times though.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...ark-hughes

I wonder if Saido's been up to his old tricks off the pitch.
He was handy on his day but completely over rated.
Unfortunately for Stoke they wont get anything in return for their investment...be it goals or cash.
As with so many things in life, the timing of these comments doesn't really make sense. 

Hughes has played with one up front since he's been at Stoke, and as I've said, many Stoke supporters pointed out before we signed Berahino that he wouldn't suit Hughes' favoured system. 

Then against Liverpool, he ditched three at the back after 25 minutes, went to a 4-4-2, and instantly caused them big problems. Then against Swansea, we mostly played 4-4-2 and again looked more threatening.

So Hughes now looks like ditching his one up front option for home matches at least, in order to play a system that would favour Berahino, and chooses now to say that we don't play in a way that suits him.

Bonkers.