Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berahino
(12-07-2017, 06:14 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 06:10 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: He could've been a player to build a team around early on. Wasteful twat

He was never that good BJ.
He was vastly over rated on here.

Agree mate but I thought he was heading the right way. Thought he looked like he had potential to be a star. He looked even better for England even when he was shoved wide to allow Kane to play in the middle
(12-07-2017, 06:32 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 06:10 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: He could've been a player to build a team around early on. Wasteful twat

Agree mate but I thought he was heading the right way. Thought he looked like he had potential to be a star. He looked even better for England even when he was shoved wide to allow Kane to play in the middle

He certainly had the potential to go far, look at the goals he scored for us and you see a natural finisher. I remember his goal in the 2-2 against United, one on one with De Gea and there was no doubt he’d score. There were a few elements to his game that needed improving (heading for example) but with hard work and application they could have been improved.

Sadly the little shit thought he had already made it at 21 and pissed it all away.
Put him in the same pool of players such as Nile Ranger. Wankers the lot of them.
(12-07-2017, 06:41 PM)Duffmon Wrote:

He certainly had the potential to go far, look at the goals he scored for us and you see a natural finisher. I remember his goal in the 2-2 against Inited, one on one with De Gea and there was no doubt he’d score. There were a few elements to his game that needed improving (heading for example) but with hard work and application they could have been improved.

Sadly the little shit thought he had already made it at 21 and pissed it all away.

He did. Bera had movement and finishing - similar to a young Defoe.  

Looks gone now - in the way Ellington did after leaving us.  Bera might just get a Champo move where he can play in a front 2. Someone like Hull

He certainly had the potential to go far, look at the goals he scored for us and you see a natural finisher. I remember his goal in the 2-2 against United, one on one with De Gea and there was no doubt he’d score. There were a few elements to his game that needed improving (heading for example) but with hard work and application they could have been improved.

Sadly true. He couldn't even take a penalty by the time he left us

Bang on. He really did have the potential. He had the ability to find space,  and that seemingly cannot be coached. He rarely missed a chance and didn't miss penalties.
Then he thought he'd cracked it. A lot of these rising stars are just that. Natural talent is only half the qualification, and soon they are at a level where everyone is talented, and then, only the determined and focused will succeed.
Anyone remember Luke Moore?
Utter twat he is. I reckon he'll be a journeyman now and all washed up at about 28. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in the nick either.
(12-07-2017, 06:46 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote:

He certainly had the potential to go far, look at the goals he scored for us and you see a natural finisher. I remember his goal in the 2-2 against Inited, one on one with De Gea and there was no doubt he’d score. There were a few elements to his game that needed improving (heading for example) but with hard work and application they could have been improved.

Looks gone now - in the way Ellington did after leaving us.  Bera might just get a Champo move where he can play in a front 2. Someone like Hull

Couldn't be more different to Defoe in attitude and commitment. Waster

Sorry, but can't agree at all. He had an enormous amount of natural talent. In the England under 21's, he looked a more naturally gifted player than Kane. However, Kane has worked his nuts off to become the player he is, and Saido's tossed it all away.
It's all about 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration.
He had the 10%.
(12-07-2017, 07:45 PM)Cornflake Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 06:46 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 06:14 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: He was never that good BJ.

Couldn't be more different to Defoe in attitude and commitment. Waster

Absolutely pal. Pity for us and him really