Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ally Rob Book Launch Tonight
Anyone going?

100 places 'sold out'.
At least something WBA related is sold out.
Liverpool is too.
(12-07-2017, 04:16 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Anyone going?

100 places 'sold out'.

Just don't be surprised when you get there and find half the seats have been filled with schoolchildren from Swansea.
Just been offered a ticket to go tonight but I'm on taxi duty to pick up the wife from her Xmas party
(12-07-2017, 04:59 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Just been offered a ticket to go tonight but I'm on taxi duty to pick up the wife from her Xmas party

Do your footy alliance mates know you're under the thumb.

Geeeeeeza.
Of course does your boyfriend know you post on here ?
(12-07-2017, 07:35 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Of course does your boyfriend know you post on here ?

Oh naughty!

Such a geeeeza.
Having a go about the FLA the same lads have raised over £6000 for the justice 4 the 21 campaign what are you going to do to raise funds ?
(12-07-2017, 04:16 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Anyone going?

100 places 'sold out'.

Didn't know he had a book on the way, but it's on my Christmas list now. Some idiot posted on here earlier that Evans might have been worth a place in the 78/79 team. Big "no" from me to that. Not fit to lace the boots of the awesome Wile/Robbo combo.

Seriously though, very few players do the 700+ games thing these days, and even fewer do it for just two clubs. That's why we should value the 300-game players, not just today's Brunts and Mozzas, but the stalwarts of the dark years as well.