Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half and half scarves
(12-07-2017, 03:49 PM)P_K Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 02:41 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: What is it with all these "moody" photo shoots these days?

I'd tell you but what's the point, as it would just go i one ear and out of the other. You never listen to me.

Big Grin
My opinion matters
(12-08-2017, 01:29 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Just saw something really odd whilst out running... A bloke in a Chelsea hoodie, Spurs shorts and odd socks that looked a lot like one from each team.

Fuck's that about?

Was it Gus Poyet?
I once saw a picture of a Chelsea fan that went to a game in full goalkeeper's replica kit complete with Petr Chec's protective head gear. He was actually shown on the TV coverage sitting in the stand watching the game.

I saw another picture of another FKW in an Arsenal kit, complete with a captain's arm band.
There was a pulis /hughes half and half scarf
(12-07-2017, 09:52 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 09:31 AM)Fido Wrote: We have a phrase at home now, an "Arfanarfer". If someone looks like a prize tool and a potential purchaser of said monstrosity he gets pointed out and labelled as such.

Arf

One for the Bored Lexicon I reckon Chasetown Baggie. Brilliant
(12-08-2017, 03:47 PM)Bromley Baggie Wrote: I once saw a picture of a Chelsea fan that went to a game in full goalkeeper's replica kit complete with Petr Chec's protective head gear. He was actually shown on the TV coverage sitting in the stand watching the game.

I saw another picture of another FKW in an Arsenal kit, complete with a captain's arm band.

Chelsea

[Image: 72t0fb.jpg]

Arsenal (although he's not wearing the arm band in this one)

[Image: 1zzhvnp.jpg]

Full Kit Wanker site on twitter

https://twitter.com/full_kitwanker?lang=en
(12-08-2017, 03:48 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: There was a pulis /hughes half and half scarf
Sounds like a good Christmas gift for DK.
(12-07-2017, 10:37 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote: I will buy one for the Man v Biscuit game whether you lot like it or not.

I'm being very egotistical and bumped this as I thought it was funny! Perhaps for people of a certain age and musical taste. Expected at least one arf you bastards  Big Grin
(12-09-2017, 10:32 AM)WallofTrewick Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:37 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote: I will buy one for the Man v Biscuit game whether you lot like it or not.

I'm being very egotistical and bumped this as I thought it was funny! Perhaps for people of a certain age and musical taste. Expected at least one arf you bastards  Big Grin

Arf or half?
My opinion matters
I wonder how the sales of these scarves will go in Liverpool and Manchester today.